Post your Vans vol 2?

dope black cabs cris. just sold mine got a red pair for sale as well sz 13 if anyone needs some.

Ah those supreme sh8 Highs. So dope. Need those + the black/yellow pair in a 10-10.5. Real hard to find.

Got these in the mail a few weeks ago. DS. Couldn't find these in 10.5 for the longest time.

-w

FengTayEmployee :evil:
devil.gif
You'll never work well with our group, not with the faults we found
So we fixed you with cement golashes and no one can save you now
Two Loves: Hicks & Kicks

^ yup, I hate you.
You'll never work well with our group, not with the faults we found
So we fixed you with cement golashes and no one can save you now
Two Loves: Hicks & Kicks

^ Those camo HCs are out already?
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

Does anyone know where I can get those online?
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​

anyone know when the cartoon syndicates come out???:. i know fall but i was look for a day or something:.

^^^ I dont know about you but I would be pissed if i bought a NEW pair and theyre already "trashed"...smh.

Quote:
anyone know here i can find these in a sz9???:
Moda3 store for $30 bucks. They've got a Van's Vault account along with a regular Van's account. Good shop, they ship free anything over $50, it always comes packaged well and quick, and there always putting stuff on sale....they've also sent tons of stickers every time I've ordered.

Damn, you'd think I worked for the place. I don't have access to any shops where I live, so I strickly rely on internet sources and these guys have always been good to me.

63cr1af.jpg

Feminine like sandals.

Wanted: '98 Chocolate AF1 Mids, AM 95 "Mita," Air Force 180 "Union," Air Jordan VII "Raptors," SBs, AM 90s, AM 1s, Dunks, or Jordans you have in a size 6-7. Maybe.​

thanks to raf for these

anyone have info on these sk8 his? so simple and clean
cris
TEAM AM FAM
Post count only gets you so far​

Nice Cris, I've been :nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360

Back
Top Bottom