Post your Vans vol 2?

Anyone got info on the Hufs Sk8-His that are dropping. Like a release date and where they'll be relesed? I hope it's not just Huf getting them.

i'm bout to order my first pair of vans online......can anyone tell me how the sizing on the chukka lows run?? does it run big, small or true to size?? anyhelp is appreciated.

Originally Posted by rrd008

i'm bout to order my first pair of vans online......can anyone tell me how the sizing on the chukka lows run?? does it run big, small or true to size?? any help is appreciated.

I'd say true to size.

anybody buy the zapato del barco's i was thinking about buying them and i wanted to know if they are the same sizing wise as authentics

Here's my collection so far
318118070.jpg

318118107.jpg

318118089.jpg

318118114.jpg

Group Shot
318118433.jpg

Raf- any info on the Supreme Chukkas
chi town aloha-
mad.gif
two pairs of satin vans, supreme ari's and kicksHI's I HATE YOU
laugh.gif
.J/k good stuff

LB510..it's all good
laugh.gif

I've gotten pretty lucky with Supreme, Kicks/HI and Proper. All were purchased through their respective stores. Thankfully, I haven't had to pay eBayprices on those, even the Simpsons Vans (thanks to St Alfred).

Originally Posted by OvATyME316

Anyone got info on the Hufs Sk8-His that are dropping. Like a release date and where they'll be relesed? I hope it's not just Huf getting them.

they will be dropping this summer. No date has been set yet. I'm 99.9% sure they will only be at Huf.

Originally Posted by LB510

Raf- any info on the Supreme Chukkas
chi town aloha-
mad.gif
two pairs of satin vans, supreme ari's and kicks HI's I HATE YOU
laugh.gif
.J/k good stuff

Those Supreme Chukkas are from 2004.

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by OvATyME316

they will be dropping this summer. No date has been set yet. I'm 99.9% sure they will only be at Huf.

Kool. I was thinking they would only drop at Huf. Hopefully, it komes out after Huf L.A. opens up.

^ I would say $150, but if you really want the shoe, and ya got the loot, spend it..........I paid $150 for my Green pair.

Cris.

Just a heads up, Supreme NY still had sizes in all 3 Bad Brains joints last weekend. I think I paid $96 each. Still pissed I missed the Undefeated Sk8-Hire-stock, can anyone help me out with any of those or the Paul Smith striped Chukkas in a 10?

Back
Top Bottom