Post your Vans vol 2?

Nice gonzy, again, haha.....confirmation, almost the whole set, just need the red and yellow hc now.

Cris.

Thanks for the comments on the Vans Collection, but I can't compare to the others like crisone. His Vans collection is sick

thanks! i knew you would get all of them cris.
laugh.gif

jiffyl00b - the new supremes went for $88

e19dtv.jpg

i bought these for my brother as a graduation gift.
he was in dire need of new shoes
laugh.gif
... and now he loves them
smile.gif

^ Nice Joann......those and the Chukkas will be purchased, completing my Supreme set first.

For today:

yo chris your vans collection is on point and your pictures are to. What kind of camera are you using? I've been here awhile but never post pics because Ihave a crappy camera.

Originally Posted by S0LE CANDY

e19dtv.jpg

i bought these for my brother as a graduation gift.
he was in dire need of new shoes
laugh.gif
... and now he loves them
smile.gif

I'm really feeling this colorway. I haven't bought Vans since Elementary school and this might lure me to pull the trigger. These ain'tSyndicates or anything are they? I pray that they're a GR.

Latest pickups, Eras are from a few weeks back but I just picked up the Slip-ons and Sk8s at the outlets $43 after tax. Really have way to many slip-ons andSk8s and woulda preferred em in Eras but I couldn't pass on that price.
25tb91j.jpg

*pic request*
of somebody wearing true white sk8 hi's, im about to cop but i dont know how they would look since their all white,
thanks,

I'm trying to get some Half Cabs Bullet Proof and I was wondering if I should get it in the same size I wear in Dunks SB?

How do SK8 Hi's run? I bought my Chukka's a half size smaller than what I usually wear and after a couple of hours, my feet start to slip in side ofthem.

Back
Top Bottom