Post your Vans vol 2?

Crisone- Sick taps.

x3z95d.jpg

Originally Posted by xxxplosive187

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

can anyone recommend me some good all white vans for everyday use?

all-white authentics.

you can't go wrong!

smokin.gif
thanks for helping out fam. i forgot to mention i was looking for something higher cut because ima be rockin them with jeans. im usually wearingsperrys boat shoes with shorts. i dont want my jeans dragging on wearing these.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Mines are fine...I tend to not tie my Half Cabs up all the way. Keep em' nice & loose. It's just funny how some Half Cabs are just cut soooo tight. You go a half size up....and their still snug as hell.

HOLLA!!!

Weird, I have mine laced the same as you, lol. Maybe I just need to wear them more and break them in. Thanks anyway, bro.

sneakermane where did you get the vans black half cab? please let me know. thanks

I got them from Shop:Gentei in Baltimore earlier this year. They had the Half Cabs & the Sk8 Hi's...I copped them both.

HOLLA!!!

"bulletproof" half cabs, based on the wording used in the color description on the boxtag.

they released those two colorways (black and pewter) as well as a white colorway.

i believe it was a syndicate release, so i'm not sure what retail was for them. but you should be able to get them for about $100 or less.
I highly doubt you will find Bulletproofs for less than $100 DS. They go for $125 easy.

FELLLLLLAAAAAAS

I still have one pair of the Taka Hayashi Hi Vulc's in size11 and a pair of the Olson V-79 Hi's in size10.5

Interested peoples hit me up, i'll give you a special price!!!!

wdywt 11-10-08

WDYWT%20Green%20Cartoon%20sk8%20his.jpg

Originally Posted by RaFzDaMaN

"bulletproof" half cabs, based on the wording used in the color description on the boxtag.

they released those two colorways (black and pewter) as well as a white colorway.

i believe it was a syndicate release, so i'm not sure what retail was for them. but you should be able to get them for about $100 or less.
I highly doubt you will find Bulletproofs for less than $100 DS. They go for $125 easy.
they're out there. if you want a good price, you gotta put in the search time.

http://offthewallsite.com...259&hilit=bulletproof

http://www.hypecrew.com/f...amp;highlight=bulletproof

http://www.hypecrew.com/f...amp;highlight=bulletproof

smokin.gif

^thanks for those links...i think the sz.9 would be too small though cuz i just bought some Half Cabs in a sz.9.5 and they fit kinda tight.

my first pair of half cabs just some Black and White ones....i switched the laces to solid black i didnt like the ones that they came with.

3ec354e4eeebdf8e9e1e1a68be4a1fb7aee6c7a.bmp

Any info would be greatly appreciated for this "Crazy Checkers" Sk8 hi. I'm in search for this and the white colorway. Not sure when thisdropped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by south sole

Any info would be greatly appreciated for this "Crazy Checkers" Sk8 hi. I'm in search for this and the white colorway. Not sure when this dropped
pimp.gif

sick.gif
imo its a bit much

Pretty much the only Vans I'm wearin right now, everything is either sold or for sale:

Last pair worn, White Sup Chukkas.

Cris.

Back
Top Bottom