Post your Vans vol 2?

bf2uko.jpg

Originally Posted by SkavengerBrandon

lol I ride BMX and I have since I was 12 I used to race,and now Im 21 .and do you know how many racers and flatland riders wear old school vans, I can say I don't own one pair of half cabs. only skate highs and eras and some TNT's. dude get off my jock, all you do is hate on me.
please skav im not on your jock you're just that guy that people(I) like to pick on.....
I could careless if you're 21 I'm 17 and I'll still pick on you!!!!!

What do you guys suggest to clean the W)Taps "Bones" Sk8-hi's? Mine are looking really dusty at the moment.

Your the first I've seen with neon laces in the HUFS...not bad. Those laces are from the Kicks/Hi chukkas, right?

HOLLA!!!

^ nope they came with the huf's (2 sets of black + 1 green)
I haven't seen many people do it either. I think most people wear them with the black ones that say "snakes never kill snakes"

Here are a couple of my favorite vans I have at the moment. The burgundy pair are about to get skated though...

I'm lookin to get my first pair of vans. Either half cabs or sk8 hi's. I normally wear a 9 in most shoes (Jordans, AM90's) how do they run? Alsocan anyone point me to a good site?

Don't want to make this a B/S thread......but I'm sellin a majority of my Vans Collection, hit me up for details.

Peace.

Cris.

I haven't seen many people do it either. I think most people wear them with the black ones that say "snakes never kill snakes"

Really?! Damn...Let me check my pair...I must of paid the neon laces no mind whatso ever.

HOLLA!!!

Really?! Damn...Let me check my pair...I must of paid the neon laces no mind whatso ever.

HOLLA!!!

Back
Top Bottom