Post your Vans vol 2?

Originally Posted by donjuan513

/\/\/\ Same here Cris. sz 8.5 just sitting in the box.

Johhny you don't like the pattern (which you won't see with jeans) on the Cabs but you like those Stripey stripe Sk8's?

yeah i have strange tastes lol i know but i wouldnt pay syndicate prices for a pair of koofi looking halfcabs just because my jeans would cover the patternlol

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Few joints...

l_3315829ac107aa3f78e82a39ab415710.jpg

l_7634e691553c7f7c7809807179e1cea8.jpg

l_3b6e8029d3ba129cadab7a83a82fb412.jpg

l_c7ff1148f66bdf160574894afbdc4a02.jpg
donjuan513, info on those plaid classics. I haven't seen those before.

I know this is personal preference, but should vans be cleaned often (the white canvas underneath) or left dirty. Which is better?

Originally Posted by socaking

I know that, I would like read other opinions.

personally i always clean my authentics by just delacing them and tossing them in the washer with cold water and half a cap of soap. Make sure to use coldwater as theyll fade badily. As for whether or not you should wash them its up to you personally im not into the grungy look so im constantly buying new whitelaces and cleaning tthe foxing and canvas

Originally Posted by Johnstaysfresh

personally i always clean my authentics by just delacing them and tossing them in the washer with cold water and half a cap of soap. Make sure to use cold water as theyll fade badily. As for whether or not you should wash them its up to you personally im not into the grungy look so im constantly buying new white laces and cleaning tthe foxing and canvas
Would u use the same method on the all black W)Tap Sk8-Hi's or would u suggest a different method. Mine's are looking dusty now.
frown.gif

Ok I've looked EVERYWHERE but I still can't find them...

Anyone here know where I can find either the lake blue half cabs or the blue 7/7/07 half cabs?

Originally Posted by OvATyME316

Originally Posted by Johnstaysfresh

personally i always clean my authentics by just delacing them and tossing them in the washer with cold water and half a cap of soap. Make sure to use cold water as theyll fade badily. As for whether or not you should wash them its up to you personally im not into the grungy look so im constantly buying new white laces and cleaning tthe foxing and canvas
Would u use the same method on the all black W)Tap Sk8-Hi's or would u suggest a different method. Mine's are looking dusty now.
frown.gif
nah if im not mistaken those are mostly suede just get a suede cleaner or brush that should be fine

Next question, can vans be worn in the rain without being messsed up, or it doesnt matter?
it depends on the material i usually stray away from wearing suede or light colored shoes in the rain but if their just canvas vans rain wont doanything to them. They dont offer much in rain protection so i wouldnt suggest wearing them.

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

yea My Iron Maiden Vans have been in the washing machine twice...... they looked New after the wash
those are moslty canvas and cheap suede the suede on wtaps is different much softer and would probably be ruined in the washer

Back
Top Bottom