Post your Vans vol 2?

anyone know where to get these online?

vans-blk-2.jpg

Haven't worn these in months:

On a side note.....I'm gonna be lettin go a lot of my Vans soon, so if you're a size 8, hit me up for details.

Peace.

Cris.

So I copped my first pair of Eras, but do y'all rock socks with them? I'd feel kinda weird wearing socks with shorts and Eras.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

So I copped my first pair of Eras, but do y'all rock socks with them? I'd feel kinda weird wearing socks with shorts and Eras.
same here i usually dont rock socks with my authentics because i can nver seem to find a sock low enough. Im not big on wearing shoes without socksthough it skeeves me out lol.

Another thing, I wore my Eras out, and DAMN they freakin' tore of the my achilles area. I got blisters and they're killing me. Does my achilles have toget callused or something?

Another thing, I wore my Eras out, and DAMN they freakin' tore of the my achilles area. I got blisters and they're killing me. Does my achilles have to get callused or something?

with eras and slip ons (anything with that liner) you have to get them fitted perfectly.
so if they're a little loose, the lining will tear up your achilles, even with higher socks.
so unless you're wearing the NBA thick cushion socks with them, then you'll continue to have that problem.
eventually you'll get calloused but, thats not after bleeding a couple times...

thats why i stick with authentics...and no socks.
they feel great and have a more classic look to them
happy.gif

anyone have or know where i can get some bulletproof halfcabs?
i've been on the lookout for awhile. size 9-9.5 please

they have some really low cut socks at journeys that go perfectly with the eras/authentics

Originally Posted by nicholaslongrussell

whats the deal with the dqm chukka's at huf??? i need some in my life.......help anyone???

rereleased but theyre going fast. huf chukkas also came out. $90 retail. ill post my pics later

mic's half cabs arent the supreme ones. those are vans vaults. they also come in blue. check your local vault dealer.

edit:

Originally Posted by QuickStrike71

micmorales
are those the supreme half cabs?
tehy come in blue too right?

I believe those aren't the supreme ones. His are a little different than these:

supreme-vans-half-cab-chukka-5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom