Nike Sabrina 2 - Cave Purple slated for June 28, 2024

Really good review considering he only got them for a few minutes and had to do a lot from memory. He said go TTS or get whatever you got in the S1s and you should be good. Said the forefoot area feels looser in a good way (not as narrow). He said the collar area felt about the same. I'm skeptical of that because in the video it looks pretty constricting at the heel. But whatever.

These should be good! All we need to know now is if they're going to be on NBY :emoji_fingers_crossed:
Facts. Definitely hoping they're gonna be a NBY...

Imagine if the 2s had the same cushioning setup like the Protro 5s…

Zoom turbo with the cushlon midsole?! My 5s were so buttery after breaking those in.

Imagine if the 2s had the same cushioning setup like the Protro 5s…

Zoom turbo with the cushlon midsole?! My 5s were so buttery after breaking those in.
I loved the Protro 5's until that heel cushion deteriorated to the point that it sank below forefoot and led to achilles inflammation and other issues :/ besides that, I think Protro 5's are the best hoop shoe Nike has produced in the last 10 years, in my personal opinion of course. Would love to get another pair, but Nike gonna Nike..

I loved the Protro 5's until that heel cushion deteriorated to the point that it sank below forefoot and led to achilles inflammation and other issues :/ besides that, I think Protro 5's are the best hoop shoe Nike has produced in the last 10 years, in my personal opinion of course. Would love to get another pair, but Nike gonna Nike..

That’s unfortunate and I hope you’ve fully recovered.

Yeah, the Protro 5s were(are) definitively beasts on court and like other kicks, it’s bound to bottom out at some point. Mine’s are still fine thankfully but it’s been thrashed all over lol.

Just bringing over the images from @Patchenhz's post

1715793071451.png

1715793334815.png

1715793319779.png

1715793177600.png

1715793190350.png

1715793222174.png

1715793241990.png

1715793258493.png

1715793298236.png

1715793278455.png
100% sold on these. I'm too old to go hoop hard-core anymore but I WILL stunt on 'em. Have to break my vintage Prince "When Doves Cry" shirt out and Denzel walk around the shopping center

Hopefully, they don’t pull a Book 1 on these and actually have them on NBY! That shoe had POTENTIAL.

Seems like there’s a second colorway coming out on 6/28, the “Orchestrator”(?)

Style number: FQ2174-002

Color: FOOTBALL GREY/AMBER BROWN/SAIL/PICANTE RED/ASTRONOMY BLUE

Does Nike just make up these color names? I'm pretty sure a football is brown and what other color besides red would Picante be? And WTF is an astronomy blue?:lol:

Does Nike just make up these color names? I'm pretty sure a football is brown and what other color besides red would Picante be? And WTF is an astronomy blue?:lol:

:lol:

While I do think they just make up the color names so that the actual shoes look better and seem more special (for example, ooh imma get the Malachites sounds better than "Imma buy these ugly *** pink and green ****s":

1716474142042.png

😂

That said, football grey is probably that Ohio State lookin grey. Picante red is a certain shade of red, distinguishable from duller reds or vibrant reds like Fire Red. You can even slightly distinguish it from Habanero red - seems to have more of a tinge of pink in there. And to me astronomy blue would have more of a darker hue than sky blue. Remember the "cornflower blue" crayon? That was kind of like a getting-dark the streetlights are coming on soon but there's a faint tinge of city light color.

Basically it gives the shoes character. But it does feel dumb. I love colors and I'm sure color names have led me to buy a shoe I wound up having to return once I realized the colors weren't nearly as cool as the name.

Oh and I'm still holding out for the NBYs going on discount somehow or otherwise getting a coupon. $160 just feels steep when I got the black/golds (haha) a week or two ago for $95.

Football grey is a very light blueish grey. More blue than grey imo. No idea what is has to do with football.

Back
Top Bottom