Post Your Wallet

With wallets, you can appreciate the expensive ones and see how good the quality is. But they're items that usually just sit in your pockets all day. Right now i'm using a $20-25 jcrew outlet wallet and it's good. Been wanting something with better leather and better quality though.

Don't want to act like I know anything about leather but I love my Tanner Goods wallet. Stiff as hell first week or so but softened up nicely.

With wallets, you can appreciate the expensive ones and see how good the quality is. But they're items that usually just sit in your pockets all day. Right now i'm using a $20-25 jcrew outlet wallet and it's good. Been wanting something with better leather and better quality though.

If I get a card holder it won't be expensive I seen nice leather and Python ones for good prices

Just give me quality, like I said on first page I don't pay retail check eBay if anything....I shop from other ppl forums etc.

Last edited:
got gifted an LV cardholder. Only keep 5 cards in it, wish i got the one with the clip attached for cash. but i can already tell this joint will last me 3+ years at least

Only problem I had with my lv wallet was one of the corners peeling. I read that you can go to a store and have them fix it if you have a receipt but I don't care that much to visit a store.

Only problem I had with my lv wallet was one of the corners peeling. I read that you can go to a store and have them fix it if you have a receipt but I don't care that much to visit a store.

I never had anything LV in my life.........

I was always Gucci>LV an it cost less an I just like it more to be honest

summer sixteen Gucci is killing it

Last edited:
I have had a green commes de garçon for a year now, wallets are kind of my thing. Looking for a new one. Might pick up one off the Ssense sale

Fossil wallet I got at TJ Maxx for like $12 I got last summer. Leather has aged nicely. I

I like the first link you posted

I almost got just a card holder but then I got a card holder wallet an I do not regret it at all....

Didn't pay retail on this either, I know people.
Anyone know the official name of this wallet? Could only find the St Sulpice online.

Need a new wallet badly. Thinking of making the switch and trying out one of those Tanner Goods Journey man card holders. Also feeling this MCM one. Just wish it had a lil less branding, but the quality of the leather looks good.

I hate wallets with od branding on it. Ironically I have one but I think the branding is so minimal that no one can notice it. Which is fine because I'm not one to "stunt" with my wallet or attire for that matter. It's been holding up so far, and I like it a lot.

Next wallet is def gonna be a tanner goods natural leather joint. But I don't think this one will give out anytime soon.

Left my Tanner Goods wallet in the wash. Realized after 5 minutes and took it out.

Letting it dry now ...........

Had this ***** since the 6th grade, someone gave it to my pops for Christmas.... He didn't use it so I took it...

This wallet has been through EVERYTHING I mean everything. From ballin heavy to dead broke. I'll be 27 in a week or so and we still going strong....

Not giving up my warrior for nothing.

Last edited:
louis_vuitton_americas-cup-collection6.jpg

Man.....I still want this cardholder from the America's Cup but I just can't see myself dropping money on it when my current LV cardholder is still doing good. But this is a special edition and it will be gone in the long run.

louis_vuitton_americas-cup-collection6.jpg

Man.....I still want this cardholder from the America's Cup but I just can't see myself dropping money on it when my current LV cardholder is still doing good. But this is a special edition and it will be gone in the long run.

:nerd: Can the loop on the cardholder be removed?

Think I may go with a card holder. Had my eye on this, but the LV might be the one

Last edited:
I hate wallets with od branding on it. Ironically I have one but I think the branding is so minimal that no one can notice it. Which is fine because I'm not one to "stunt" with my wallet or attire for that matter. It's been holding up so far, and I like it a lot.

Next wallet is def gonna be a tanner goods natural leather joint. But I don't think this one will give out anytime soon.

We wallet buddies lol this is almost 5 years

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom