POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

Boring work day

Im a lefty so I wear on my right wrist, despite the minor inconvenience of the crown being on the right side.

makes sense for lefties to wear on the right so that the band is not banging and scratching on everything when they write and stuff

Don't know a thing about watches, but my dad owns a few. He gave me a Seiko and a Tag before I moved into my college dorm. I used to hate wearing watches and now my wrist feels weird if I don't have one on. For the record, I wear mine on the left as well.

Crappy cell phone pic of the Tag:

Kinda beat up, but I like it a lot. To be honest, I'm not even sure if it's authentic. I've had it serviced by an authorized dealer, and they didn't say anything about it. Then again, I'm pretty much a watch newbie. I'll post a pic of the Seiko when I get the chance.

Thinking about getting this for my girl. I saw it for ~$430, that about right for this watch?

Last edited:
Thinking about getting this for my girl. I saw it for ~$430, that about right for this watch?

Nope. Get something that looks similar to a cartier tank which is a rectangular watch, seiko has a couple and should be well under $150 online.

Last edited:
what do u guys think of this?

http://www.jomashop.com/luminox-mens-watch-1879-bo.html

i found one for 250 .

I wanted to buy that a while back, only thing it is hard to read the time. Check out the pvd chrono citizen nighthawk which comes on a bracelet and is solar powered, should be around the same price give or take

Thanks. I found one for the asking price of 250 but how can you tell time at night with the eco?
I like how the luminox has lighting for the night time.

Thanks. I found one for the asking price of 250 but how can you tell time at night with the eco?
I like how the luminox has lighting for the night time.

You can't tell time with blacked out/stealth watches for the most part, just a fashion accessory. I think the Lumi has the tritium tubes so they glow but the nighthawk I believe has lume too. Check them both out if you can, I believe the Lumi is bigger and you can probably can take a look @ the nighthawk in Macy's.

what justifies some of the prices of these watches man

Numerous factors: name brand, heritage, the watch as a status symbol, craftsmanship, luxurious materials, limited releases.

(Although even with those factors taken into account, most time pieces are overpriced, but until there is demand, marketing will onlz push prices higher...)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom