POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

Finally decided to get my invicta watch and it's a beauty

Looking to pick up some nice watches, but there is just too many to choose from. :smh:

Budget is $300-$500, maybe $600.

Currently liking Hamilton, Victorinox Swiss Army..

Any recommendations? I'm looking for a daily wear, and a class/dressy watch.

A lot of yall have nice watches in here

Looking to pick up some nice watches, but there is just too many to choose from. :smh:

Also.

Whats the deal with http://www.jomashop.com/ ?

Are they 100% authentic? Are they factory variants/b-grades? Has anyone in here ordered from them? Do these watches come with manufacturer warranties or does JomaShop have their own warranties? :nerd:

Also.

Whats the deal with http://www.jomashop.com/ ?

Are they 100% authentic? Are they factory variants/b-grades? Has anyone in here ordered from them? Do these watches come with manufacturer warranties or does JomaShop have their own warranties? :nerd:

they're legit, but might be grey market. think they issue their own warranties. i wouldn't be afraid ordering from them unless it's a big budget item (>$2000)

Last edited:
they're legit, but might be grey market. think they issue their own warranties. i wouldn't be afraid ordering from them unless it's a big budget item (>$2000)

I've bought from them. They're legit and are grey market. They cover the items with their own warranty.

Just came from a holiday in Korea over the weekend and checked out some watches in the Duty Free shops. AD prices are surprisingly close to the grey market ones. So tempting to cop some nice pieces if I had the money. :lol: :\

Got to try on the Tag Heuer 43mm Carrera 1887 Was surprised to see it being thicker than I expected. Wears a bit big, too. Looks better in person, though. Still more fond of the IWC Portuguese Auto Chrono, though. But at $2500 less than what the IWC goes for (for a similar look), it's definitely tempting. :smokin

Got to try on the Breitling Navitimer as well. Same size as the Carrera, but feels more natural on the wrist. Looks gorgeous in person, too.

Last edited:

Amazon is pretty solid too. My current dress watch is the Victorinox Chrono Classic. You can't go wrong with Victorinox or Hamilton. I thinking about copping a Hamilton pilot joint as a grad gift to myself :smokin

Anyone have a guide on watches?

Like what to know, what to look for, how to know what is quality.. etc.. Like the ins-and-outs, including all the technical jargon as well..

I slowly building my watch collection, and I want to be well versed.

:nerd:

I have a black/blue g-shock that I copped for $65 on sale. My everyday. When I go out I have this Nixon copped for $320 on amazon. I love it but I might need up selling it.

Rolex Oysterdate Precision from 1978. I have tiny wrists (just under 6 inches) so I'm not a fan of big watches.

Love the clean and simple look of the older Rolex models too.

Don't mind the handsign etc. Replaced the steel band with a handmade croc leather strap from a local jeweler.

Last edited:
Amazon is pretty solid too. My current dress watch is the Victorinox Chrono Classic. You can't go wrong with Victorinox or Hamilton. I thinking about copping a Hamilton pilot joint as a grad gift to myself :smokin

Yeah, Amazon is solid as well. In fact, I bought my Hamilton Ventura from Jomashop via Amazon! :lol: Also, that Hamilton pilot watch looks great in person.

I've bought from them. They're legit and are grey market. They cover the items with their own warranty.

Just came from a holiday in Korea over the weekend and checked out some watches in the Duty Free shops. AD prices are surprisingly close to the grey market ones. So tempting to cop some nice pieces if I had the money. :lol: :\

Got to try on the Tag Heuer 43mm Carrera 1887 Was surprised to see it being thicker than I expected. Wears a bit big, too. Looks better in person, though. Still more fond of the IWC Portuguese Auto Chrono, though. But at $2500 less than what the IWC goes for (for a similar look), it's definitely tempting. :smokin

i need that carrera in 40mm :smh:

^ Close enough, at 41mm? I find that piece a bit small for my taste, personally (well, it looks kind of small). The Submariner is :smokin

Last edited:
Yes, 41mm.

The Sub is actually smaller I think (40mm?).

I love my Sub but aesthetically, the TAG is LOVELY.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom