POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

looking for a gold watch (gold plated) for everyday use.  I guess it would be considered a fashion watch.  Not interested in Michael K, can anyone point me in the direction?

I've seen a Seiko and a brand called Sekonda any other suggestions or more specific options.

looking for a gold watch (gold plated) for everyday use.  I guess it would be considered a fashion watch.  Not interested in Michael K, can anyone point me in the direction?

I've seen a Seiko and a brand called Sekonda any other suggestions or more specific options.

Check out the seiko sna414 for your gold tone or a seiko 5. Citizen and orient are great also. Stay away from sekonda as I think it's a mall fashion brand or a vintage Russian watch company which would be alot to service and maintain for a noob. Do yourself a favor and stay away from Invicta. Worse comes to worse dont pay more than $100 for a fossil.

Overpriced pieces of junk. There re-branded Fossil watches. Only time MK watches are acceptable is when a hot chick is wearing one and doesn't know any better. I don't even know why you would consider a women's watch :smh:.

Get a Citizen or Seiko or even try Timex (not the J. Crew watches), or the Casio Edifice line.

Bought a seiko! Thanks

can anyone recommend me an affordable nice all gold watch?
well due to the high price of gold it will be hard to find a new "affordable" all gold watch

it also depends on what you consider affordable and if you want solid gold

and if you are looking for a low price alternative you might look into a gold plated watch, Tag has several tone gold plated pieces at reasonable affordable prices

Last edited:

thoughts/feedback?

The Tissot PRC 200 seems to be NT's undisputed favorite for an entry level Swiss watch :smokin

Last edited:
PRC 200 came in the mail today. Love it. Great weight, feel, and look.  Now gotta figure out how to work all these chronos.

Anybody know what watch that is on the top? It looks like a Rolex but I don't think it is.

Back
Top Bottom