POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

Originally Posted by c0neV3rgE

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

When is the Polo watch line dropping???

Any preview Pics???
Not too sure but I'm thinking 2009
In 2007, Ralph Lauren Polo and luxury group Compagnie Financiere RichemontSA--owner of such famous watch brands as A. Lange &Sohne, Cartier, and IWC--formed the Ralph Lauren Watch and JewelryCompany to offer a range of exclusive watches and jewelry under the famous designer's label. Now, a joint press release issued by Richemont has revealedthat the firm's first watch collection will be ready for official presentation at the 2009 Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie (SIHH) in Geneva onJanuary 19-23

This Phantom B&R is real nice but damn do they look akwardly huge on the wrist.
2724087923_d701ecf2b2.jpg

2709229163_4f33013fa2_o.jpg

ugh, internet keeps getting disconnected here is my 3rd attempt to post.

The Bell & Ross I got was a phantom as well, it was nice to look at but like you said it looked a little awkward on me when I wore short sleeve shirtssince I don't have huge forearms. It was a fun watch but you can get more bang for your buck around that pricerange if your looking for a better movement.Its funny, the more I get into watches the more I am looking for rare/old/limited watches with average movements than with watches with inhouse movements andstuff. Ideally I would like to have both but it can get pretty damn expensive to have multiples of both.

I'm interested to see how the Ralph Lauren line turns out, I heard he has a crazy watch collection and knows his stuff.

I wear an Edox Day/Date Automatic. It's a great watch for the price - rare (no AD's in the USA), attractive (ceramic bezel, titanium body, rubber strapw/ butterfly deployment)...

bgbx8w.png

^^^ Those are Hublot Aero Bang, limited to 500 made, however, due to the demand Hublot has made more than 500 pieces but who knows.

As for Daniel Craig wearing a Rolex, is he an Ambassador for any watchmaker? Maybe for Rolex?
Because I remember Nicholas Cage wearing Tag Heuers in plenty of movies but he is a Montblanc ambassador.

On another note, I have decided that I will own this watch one of these days.
Hopefully the "recession" will help me land a great deal on this watch.
Time to call around some dealers because I am sold.
PORTUGUESE.
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t15/acerg/?action=view&current=g.jpg
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t15/acerg/?action=view&current=L1310738.jpg
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t15/acerg/?action=view&current=L1320534.jpg

IWC definitely makes watches that are just beautiful.
Another one on my short list.
AQUATIMER

PILOT CHRONO

some nice watches in here. not a real watch buff. just saw this and liked the fact that it matches evrything so i got it...

do10er.jpg

Here are mine...

I also have these two, but no idea where they are right now
sa02_yog100glarge.jpg

6220-604912-p.jpg

Let me know what you think.

My old Swiss Army that I think I got in 1998

Inherited this old Tissot from my wife's grandfather, thinking about getting it restored soon:

My wife's

26120dl.jpg

Breitling Bentley 6.75, Diamond Frogman G-shock (sold), 18k rolex date just from 60s inherited from grandfather, rolex datejust SS and Jacob 5 time zone fulldiamond watch

lookin to add some new pieces this year, might have a black gucci pvd watch done up with some black diamonds, but not sure what the next real timepiece will be, maybe a Panerai or Hublot

lots of nice pics in here, i never really checked this thread out...

Back
Top Bottom