POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

rl1.JPG

Stirrup Collection

The Stirrup Collection features the automatic caliber RL750 (base Jaeger-LeCoultre). The case is done in 18kt rose gold, the crystal is AR-coated sapphire and it is water resistant to 30 meters.

rl2.jpg

Sporting Collection

The Sporting Collection watches feature the manual-wind caliber RL98295 (base IWC). The case is available in stainless steel and measures 42mm. It has an AR-coated sapphire crystal and it is water resistant to 50 meters. Other models feature Jaeger-LeCoultre calibers as well.

rl3a.jpg
rl3.jpg

Classic Slim Collection

The Classic Slim Collection measures 42mm x 5.5mm in an 18kt rose gold case and features the manual-wind caliber RL430 (base Piaget).

Panerai Luminor 1950 Titanium

pam035.jpg

Panerai Luminor 1950 GMT Power Reserve

pam320.jpg

Officine Panerai Radiomir Egiziano

pam341.jpg

Roger Dubuis Skeleton Double Tourbillon Excalibur
rd1.JPG

This may be a long shot...but to anyone who happened to see Cuba Gooding Jr. on Leno last night, any idea as to what watch he was wearing?

It looked nice and big.

Why must Hublot keep coming out with these kind of watches.

Simply beautiful.

KingPower1a.jpg

KingPower1b.jpg

KingPower1c.jpg

KingPower1.jpg

KingPower2.jpg

KingPower3.jpg

KingPower4.jpg

KingPower5.jpg

KingPower6.jpg

KingPower7.jpg

KingPower8.jpg

KingPower9.jpg

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Ugh so beautiful. Price range?

Not known yet but expect it to be $20k-$25k+. Plus the fact that they are only making 500... If it were around $15k (a guy can dream can't he), I would buyit without hesitation but I don't think I can pull off a 48mm watch.

Man, The Hublot Manchester United watch is my favorite right now just cause of my team.

wj4,
What brand and price for that watch if you don't mind? It's amazing.

^It's ORIS. RFX schooled me on the brand. The watch MSRP's for $1,300..but I paid half of that. I got it online from authenticwatches.com, also againRFX schooled me on the site, and they were somewhat local so I went to pick it up in person. It kinda fits me nicely as I'm a car head. I wanted to get myfeet wet first, per se before dropping $1,000+ on a more formal watch.

just got this today.

just something not expensive i can wear everyday.

probably the most disliked brand here! no hypebeast!

3218092485_7b0223258b_o.jpg

3218943878_3d50be4afe_o.jpg

Thanks loony. It's my first automatic watch and I love it, lol.

mjbetch- for around $100, G shocks are still dope, man. I still love mine that I picked up over the summer. Bad cell picture, too lazy to get out the camera.
r1ebtv.jpg

Originally Posted by Worlds Enemy

^ Whoa, more angles on that piece?
devil.gif
Sure. Being wide awake after the gym at 1AM with nothing to do.
laugh.gif
I haven't seen one like it here yet, I bought it in Thailand duringthe summer.

Excuse the finger smears with the flash on.

2nvaxd0.jpg

f3errd.jpg

18dtdx.jpg

rfx, that hublot you posted above is stunning. the materials, man, that's got to be one lightweight watch.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

rfx, that hublot you posted above is stunning. the materials, man, that's got to be one lightweight watch.

No need to tell me twice. Hublot is the one of the very few companies I even think twice abotu buying if it weren't so expensive.
And that King Power just set's their bar even higher, even starting to use in-house movements so the price will be kicked up a little higher than usual. Iuse the term "little higher" loosely.
laugh.gif

But I can;t get over that 48mm, it really makes it out of taste in size.

I'm thinking about picking up a Breitling Bentley GT soon, either with white or black dial

I was set on the 6.75 but my wrists are way too skinny for 49mm

IWC Aquatimer Deep-Two
iwcdiver.jpg

The case, in stainless steel, measures 46mm. It is water resistant to 120 meters. Like its predecessor, the GST Deep One from1999, it shows not only the actualdive depth, but also the maximum depth reached during a particular dive. It thus doubles as a complete second safety system alongside the dive computer.Whereas the GST Deep One was able to measure water depths down to 45 metres, the Aquatimer Deep Two features a semi-circular indicator on the dial, whichrecords depths down to 50 metres. Its pressure measurement system is contained in a second large crown on the left side of the case. The water pressure actsdirectly on a membrane inside this crown and forces a pin into the interior of the case. This movement actuates a lever me chanism connected to the measurementhands. However, only the raised tips of the hands at the level of the dial can be seen to move over the indicator scale through a semi-circular slot in thedial. The depth indicator (blue) moves over the white measuring field as the depth of water increases or decreases. The maximum depth indicator (red) alwaysremains at the greatest depth reached. It can be re leased by a button underneath the depth-gauge sensor crown on the left side of the case.

Back
Top Bottom