POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

Is that a Z dial Daytona? Send me a price for it, I want a SS White face, but I have been on the waiting list at 3 ADs for a few months now. I have purchased 3Rolexs since Feb, and still can't get my hands on a new SS white face Daytona.

Originally Posted by INshoeKid

Is that a Z dial Daytona? Send me a price for it, I want a SS White face, but I have been on the waiting list at 3 ADs for a few months now. I have purchased 3 Rolexs since Feb, and still can't get my hands on a new SS white face Daytona.
Check out Timezone.com's marketplace or "TZ Showcase" section. I've seen a couple of them on sale.

Current watch: Omega Seamaster.
Probably will pick up a Rolex Sea Dweller or Submariner as a little gift for finishing college
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
everyone let's keep it up!
Dope pic xcrskim!
mheftman I am thinking of making that Citizen my next purchase, that or the Skyhawk
WithAnticipation what's Fortis' price range?

Saw these pics from another forum a while ago and seeign it again and I have had it, this pics has pushed to be on a pursuit of soem Carrera's.
080708055lz6.jpg

080708030ky2.jpg

filtered180708009lv6.jpg

080708026el4.jpg

10072008001ck5.jpg

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

doesn't wearing a watch make the time go by slower?

I know its a perception thing, but i hate it. thats why i refuse to wear one. but yall got some nice pieces.
Is that a bad thing? Don't wish your life away, man. It's too quick already.

IM FEELING THE PANERAI UP THERE. NICE OMEGA AND LETS NOT POST PLASTIC WATCHES ANYMORE KEEP IT HIGH END. ILL COME THROUGH WITH HEAT IN A BIT...

can anybody recommend a nice watch with a leather band that has a rectangular face? it has to be a little big (the face) since i kind of have a big wrist...

Originally Posted by La Sombra Blanca

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

doesn't wearing a watch make the time go by slower?

I know its a perception thing, but i hate it. thats why i refuse to wear one. but yall got some nice pieces.
Is that a bad thing? Don't wish your life away, man. It's too quick already.

One of the best short posts i've seen in a while haha.

Originally Posted by big1236

can anybody recommend a nice watch with a leather band that has a rectangular face? it has to be a little big (the face) since i kind of have a big wrist...
Price-point?

Grabbed this from Ebay a few weeks ago.
3e97_1.JPG

I've decided. Have my heart set on this....Can't wait.
for $882
hamilton_11540.jpg

And this for everyday work use. $275.
hamilton_12207.jpg

Yes I love Hamilton watches. I think they are great for the money you spend. Respectable and Professional

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Yes I love Hamilton watches. I think they are great for the money you spend. Respectable and Professional
I agree, Hamilton watches are one of the best bang for the buck out there. Their Aviation, Navy and Field are all nice but my favorite is still theones Men in Black version.
laugh.gif

H24411732.jpg

So, did you take this pic before or after you gave him the 'lex?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
what are you talking about? !@+%% I gaveDJ SKEE a good deal on his breitling bentley as I usually do with all my customers/nters as well.
you can ask anybody on anything that I have sold them Its always been a good deal and there satisfied with it.
put it like this if skee really wanted to he can sell me that breitling back for what he paid or he can sell it for more and make like 1g on it by now.

Back
Top Bottom