POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

are there ones that look like hublots but for under 100?
laugh.gif

Finally got the Unique Gucci watch I wanted.
Sorry for the crappy phone pics, better pics of the watch can be seen a couple of pages back.
ek2nvs.jpg

103s64i.jpg

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

^how do u tell time on that?
i asked the same question when i got this watch, it was a gift btw, anyway the 1st and 2nd line have 6 bars each with each bar representing anhour, the 3rd line is the minutes. the lower right box tells you what day it is and the small box above it gives the seconds. the 2 dots above the small boxtells you if its am(left dot) and pm(right dot). almost everybody who sees my watch ask me how the hell the time is read.
laugh.gif

New LV XL Tambour Orientation.
tambour.jpg

The Hublot Big Bang CLassique has started arriving.
(not my pics by the way)

Originally Posted by RFX45

New LV XL Tambour Orientation.
tambour.jpg

laugh.gif

For when you don't know which hemisphere you're in. I realize most complications aren't very useful but this one just amuses me for some reason.

Nice pickup btw RFX.

^^ wow (lol in reference to the hublot)
def attracted to that piece but goes for like 10-15k right?
outta my league for a bitttt

Avenger Skyland Blacksteel.
I just have a thing for black watches and this one is easily crawling up in my list.

Tag Heuer replaces the Carrerar Chrono.
Bigger and has a day/date.
Looks pretty good.

How about a Hublot $1 million Black Caviar Bang?
onemillion.jpg

Any Bell & Ross fans? I'm not much into the brand but this ceramic slim-line are real nice.
I'm loving the BRS line:

Bell & Ross watches are cool but I got bored of mine real quick and sold it after a couple of months. That big bang is sweet, is that one thinner than mostBB's?

Originally Posted by slickrick916

Bell & Ross watches are cool but I got bored of mine real quick and sold it after a couple of months. That big bang is sweet, is that one thinner than most BB's?

That one if the Big Bang Classic and yes, it is thinner than the traditional BB. It should be arriving in the dealers now.

Did you get the Automatic B&R? The only problem I have with the BRS is that it is Quartz and I am hard-pressed to spend $3k-$4k on a watch with a quartzmovement.
I like the BRS because of how slim it is, not as bulky as the regular ones. ANother bad news is, the mechanical movement will only come in gold, platinum,etc... only.
I liked the ceramic because it is less prone to damage and scratches.

Back
Top Bottom