post your Weird eating habits.....volume ???

I hold my Oreos in the milk until they turn soft.
I prefer most cereals soggy.
I like regular fried chicken with ranch.

- only eat doritos with sour cream.
- eat pizza crust first.
- only eat spaghetti with a 75:25 noodle to sauce ratio.
- never eat the bitter white parts of lettuce in a salad.
- jasmine rice > calrose rice

I hold my Oreos in the milk until they turn soft.
I prefer most cereals soggy.
I like regular fried chicken with ranch.
Have seen plenty of kids eat cereal like that.

The "waiting period" from crunchy to soft is always funny, just funny to see what they are doing to occupy that down time

Absolutely hate soggy cereal
Its as bad as a well done steak to me

I tilt my bowl towards me so most of the milk goes to that end, and eat the cereal nearest me so the cereal on the other end stays somewhat crunchy, then level the bowl out to eat the rest.

Haven't done it in a few years, but used to get a bag of salt and vinegar chips (that smell is horrible), pour some hot sauce in the bag, and shake that *** up. Flames :pimp:

Fill the bowl up with cereal, add about 55-60 percent milk. Milk and cereal will get completed at the same time.

Soggy cereal is THE WORST.

Haven't done it in a few years, but used to get a bag of salt and vinegar chips (that smell is horrible), pour some hot sauce in the bag, and shake that *** up. Flames :pimp:

I used to do this lol.
I actually love the smell of salt and vinegar chips tho. Whenever I opened a bag I'd take a big whiff

Speaking of cereal I never drink the milk after I’m done eating the cereal. I try to use as little almond milk as possible so as not to waste too much

Hot Sauce + Salt and Vinegar Chips

Yea, very common hood practice.

Also the same as putting sunflower seeds in a bowl of vinegar.

I would like to see a doc on the history of vinegar and how we ended up using it for everything.

Nkw that I think about it, I don't even know where it comes from

i eat ketchup with pretty much everything

cant really think of any weird stuff i do, except eating hot cheetos with creme cheese
pimp.gif

and for those who know what "chilaquiles" are, i eat them with some mayo, shredded cheese of course, and ketchup all mixed together
pimp.gif
saw someone doing this in public, I thought it was weird... now I kind of want to try

I eat the oat cereal and eat marshmallows last.

I add medjool dates to all my smoothies.

Y’all gross btw. All those cheeses y’all eat and sour cream. That **** can’t be healthy.

I eat the oat cereal and eat marshmallows last.

I add medjool dates to all my smoothies.

Y’all gross btw. All those cheeses y’all eat and sour cream. That **** can’t be healthy.
Mentioned this befire but one visual I always see when people eat Chipotle is when Sour Cream gets stuck in the corner of their mouthes......ahhhhhhh.

Always funny because you know people can't avoid it.

But yea, the amount of cheese and aour cream folks put on something that COULD be a clean meal is wild.

Aww this reminds me. Get a snack bag of plain chips, pour in some M&Ms. :pimp:

And I grew up on cheese and hunny buns. I think it’s some Florida ****. I got it from my aunt.

Folks over here eat everything with mayonnaise.

I'm talking beans with non ground beef (still chili?), jollof rice even spaghetti with mayonnaise.

I love mayo so I do all the above now. Except the spaghetti on the plate.

They put mayo on baguettes and put spaghetti in there like a spaghetti sandwich. **** is bomb with mayo/pepper sauce...cant lie.

Back
Top Bottom