Post your whip vol. NEW YEAR

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

kinda. but you can tell the difference. but to the unknowledgeable (is that a word?) its all the same

word, its all the same to me.
laugh.gif

yeah they are essentially the same, but because the FX is longer, thus the reason why the note is deeper and a little more pronounced

G and a Z sound very much like the same but the G is slightly louder

like saying Coke and Pepsi are the same thing

very similar, but not the same

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Gold 1999 Acura RL. Good for a college kid... Most of the people around here are pulling audi's and stuff though...

good stuff, most of the people at UCR be driving M3's and whatnot.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Broke on Nikes

^ Lol.

You go to UCR? I applied there. And I drive an M3.
frown.gif

eyes.gif
you aren't getting in.

lol joke. but goodluck man. sick m3.

2006 G35 Coupe..Stock still..been saving up for some turbos..

Summer Set Up..
In need of better tires though..went through almost 3 sets in the summer/fall
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

Winter Set Up..
17" TSW Nogoro wrapped with Dunlop Blizzak

took my car to the track a lot...bad move on my part..
cant do any rotations either..my rear tires are bigger in the front..
i'm really sick of potenzas..anyone know any good summer performance tires or something thatll last longer?

BFGoodrich. Prolly the sports for your case, maybe the KDWS. check out tirerack.com

I forgot that the G35/350z have staggered size wheels/tires.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Originally Posted by Jump M4n 23

my lexus es300

Clean.
Love the way this car drives.

My dad had a 92 and it drove
eek.gif

niceeee. a fellow es300 owner here
pimp.gif

tint that out and get some clear corners
pimp.gif
i'm trying to find some 01 tail lights and hids. haha basically all i want is an 01 es.
wink.gif

My STI has Bridgestone Potenzas, and i personally love them..My sti will get a Potenzas for life..

my Nissan gets unlimted Falken AZENIS, i have gone through five sets of tires last year because of my camber problem...ehh, i would rather deal with it thanget a camber kit..

anywho..it depends on how you drive..I live taking my cars up moutains passes and really hard turns...as to you request, Falken Azenis are greatness, they arereally sticky and are more affordable than Potenzas..some people choose the other, but i use both..only thing is the Azenis are not that great in therain...Potenzas are...

Vandalshark...dope GTO...my friend has one in Bakersfield and he says its a beast...

Angel

Originally Posted by proper english

what is so appealing about ES'?? they're so lifeless and boring (lookwise and drivewise) ..

just my opinion.
smile.gif

haha. being that i got mine for free i just have such a strong love for them
pimp.gif
i love the way they ride.... but i got it when i was 16 and i have neverdriven anything else except my old 1995 mercury villager. hahaah i'm 18 now

Originally Posted by sole lovely

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Originally Posted by Jump M4n 23

my lexus es300

Clean.
Love the way this car drives.

My dad had a 92 and it drove
eek.gif

niceeee. a fellow es300 owner here
pimp.gif

tint that out and get some clear corners
pimp.gif
i'm trying to find some 01 tail lights and hids. haha basically all i want is an 01 es.
wink.gif
I was thinking about getting tints, What tints do you recommend? What do you mean by clear corners? YEah and I love the looks i get from drivingaround in the ES.

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Vandalshark...dope GTO...my friend has one in Bakersfield and he says its a beast...

Angel

thanks, its an FTO though. GTOs really are beasts, dont need to do much get them hitting 500hp but the ones around here are all N/A. around here is toyota/nissan city, even sti and evo rarely gets any love.

^you should break necks and bring a fox body mustang to Japan. People will prolly line up to see it lol

Back
Top Bottom