Post your whip vol. NEW YEAR

LOL damn angel what the hell you doing up so late hahahah. Couldn't get financed for one because the ones I wanted were older than 7 years, which mostlenders will not finance. Picked up an E46 M3 instead.
happy.gif

^^I stopped sleeping when i started getting paid on a salary basis....this whole week i probally slept 10 hours..TOPS..

damn, i thought i had that spoiler......
laugh.gif
..the Interior on the BMWis beautiful...

Angel

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

^^I stopped sleeping when i started getting paid on a salary basis....this whole week i probally slept 10 hours..TOPS..

laugh.gif
..the Interior on the BMW is beautiful...

Angel

LOL...i see. Thanks man! Yeah I got insomnia myself, I thinks from ODing on Redbull not sure though
laugh.gif
. Well the STi is for sale...if no one shoots me any offers near what I'masking by end of the month its going back to stock. If your really interested, I'll let you know when it becomes available.
wink.gif

laugh.gif
..the Interior on the BMW is beautiful...

Angel

I guess I'm different, I think the interior is plain on the M3, not really M3 but on all BMW. Ive never been a fan of the interior, now the Infiniti andLexus, they make beautiful interiors. My moms G35 interior is sooo damn niiice, ahhh I love driving that car!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

funkdoctor73 wrote:

laugh.gif
..the Interior on the BMW
is beautiful...

Angel

I guess I'm different, I think the interior is plain on the M3, not really M3 but on all BMW. Ive never been a fan of the interior, now the Infiniti and
Lexus, they make beautiful interiors. M
y moms G35 interior is sooo damn niiice, ahhh I love driving that car!

agreed, but the red leather is nice'
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

damn, your car was repairable after you rolled it? thats crazy. i hear alot of bad things about evo transmissions and clutches. did put another stock clutch in your evo or did you upgrade it?

Yeah, clutches are a %@@$*, but I got friends on OEM clutches with 60k+ miles running fine, it's all a matter on how you drive it, but I drive it hard,
laugh.gif
, it's an Evo, it's not meant to be driven slow. Lately though I just cruise in it or just let it sit. It's been through 3 OEM clutches and right now it has a Act Evo Street Disc Clutch Kit (comes with a Flywheel)
Actually, i am very salty my friends brother just copped a IX MR for $23k with only 25k miles...

Angel

Wow, that's a crazy $#@ deal, looks like the impact of X coming out has something to do with that. Personally thought IX > X.
laugh.gif
Come down south and theres a Dark Grey MR with 20k+ miles foronly 17k
eek.gif

Originally Posted by JO HOUSTONE

08' Denali Sierra on 24's. 6.2 liter engine. 403 hp. This is my stunna.
48f153e09925449be73105d135795fc7a8c2226.bmp
3673579be3b699cb27e048ba9a2a6bea3f9bffe.bmp

Was thinkin of switchin the rims and puttin some 26' inch floaters instead pretty soon.

Cold. I swith the rims to some nice 6's though. them blades throwin it off.

Lol at the sjsneakerhead dude sayin u shoulda got a F 150

Raginl3ull
my dude... you have a very nice lineup of cars. loving the stuff, especially your STI.
the interior on that BMW is very nice too. im loving the red.

i want a WRX so bad, i remember i almost got a used one after graduation.

same old car, same old pic
laugh.gif

1000330jj2.jpg

06 honda accord.

l047091f34c8911b8564528hd9.jpg

winter mode lol

spring/summer mode =
BYS Front bumper
Buddy Club P-1 - in White with the blue rim

and idk i love the way the Si looks just stock dropped and rimmed

Originally Posted by mistahphaze

l047091f34c8911b8564528hd9.jpg

winter mode lol

spring/summer mode =
BYS Front bumper
Buddy Club P-1 - in White with the blue rim

and idk i love the way the Si looks just stock dropped and rimmed

Nice...you should paint the housing of the headlights black

I remember when I was young and had bad taste...rims a perfectly good way to spend thousands of dollars to mess up your car.

Originally Posted by JordanFiend85

I remember when I was young and had bad taste...rims a perfectly good way to spend thousands of dollars to mess up your car.
you mean in all cases? or just on that one truck up there?

Just spent a few hours washing it and now I find out that it's going to rain on Tuesday
mad.gif

2hfm24w.jpg

Back
Top Bottom