Post your whip vol. NEW YEAR

Nothing serious

picture.php

Originally Posted by JCASH DA KID

I need a new car thinking between a GTI, New Mazda 3, New Scion that drops in the fall or a Nissan Altima coupe. What yall think?

If those are your choices go for the GTI. Those are real fun to drive and I plan on getting one soon. I'm a VW/Audi tech btw.

im 17 and i just got my first car last week. will post pics later. nothing special, its a 2002 Honda Civic.

My TL, I have a lot of plans for the car right now. The pic was taken at the Univ of Maryland CPT meet. Huge Azine turnout!

How many azine members are on NT??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by el cuco

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Originally Posted by gil23

THE REAR ACURA LOGO HAS BEEN CHANGED TO A HONDA ONE
wink.gif

clean, i'm assuming the first pic is most recent with type R spoiler.
different exhaust + '98-'01 taillights and it would be
pimp.gif
Those are EDM tails, they're rare and expensive to come across
glasses.gif
yeap
wink.gif
... oem optionals and uk bumper with optional fogs(straight from the uk) are waiting in my garage until paint day
embarassed.gif

ive been seeing a lot of these in my area with red honda logos on them.. whats with that ?

Originally Posted by chueco dtb

My TL, I have a lot of plans for the car right now. The pic was taken at the Univ of Maryland CPT meet. Huge Azine turnout!

How many azine members are on NT??
nerd.gif
DMV
pimp.gif

nice car though. Iv always liked TL's. I wanna cop a black one and get some black rims. Black on black
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

dont know if I posted but

the daily

and my s13 Im still working on, cant get it running
smh.gif

Go to the hialeah, I'm sure you can find a junkie or hood mechanic to get it running for the low.

Back
Top Bottom