Posters for Upcoming Movies (Updated JUNE 2010)

If The Spirit is like Sin City itll be great. Righteous Kill looks like itll be good too

Too many pictures to quote but I'm for sure seeing 007, pineapple express,the mummy, TRANSPORTER 3
pimp.gif

So many date options now. Great summer.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

I hope The Spirit is more like Sin City than 300. Sin City was incredible.

Sin City and 300 were both amazing. Eva is in The Spirit. She can do no wrong. That one minute in Training Day and the first 5 minutes of We Own the Night FTW!
pimp.gif

dvdjamm5150:
2a6pna8.jpg

Looks hilarious. I love this production company .
laugh.gif

dvdjamm5150:
2mqkegl.jpg

Saw this preview in the theaters, I think when we saw Transformers. Preview looked freaking hilarious.
roll.gif
dvdjamm5150:
2d7j38y.jpg

And I've been seeing previews for this recently, too. And it also looks freaking hilarious.
laugh.gif

"I have boyfriend, but I can make exception."
"I... don't think we're on the same page."

laugh.gif
dvdjamm5150:
2jb4hlt.jpg
2hd8744.jpg

Both look dumb... as HECK.
indifferent.gif

Just from the poster, Justin looks like he plays one ofthe cheesiest roles to ever be in film.

dvdjamm5150:
11aadn7.jpg

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!111!!one!!!eleven!!
rare x hunter:
is there a new star wars movie I see or is that just an old poster?
nerd.gif

I don't think The Clone Wars is new at all. I love the Star Wars saga, but I'm not like this StarWars nerd, knowing all the different tribes and planets and species and weapons and the different relationships and enemies and all the plots, subplots, andmini subplots. I just love the story and that's it. So I've never seen The Clone Wars (T.C.W.) story, but I don't think it's new. If I remember correctly, T.C.W. fillsthe gap between Episode II: Attack of the Clones and Episode III: Revenge of theSith.

I don't know any of that for sure, but I had a professor here who is deep, DEEEP into Star Wars, and he's always telling me I need to see T.C.W.
laugh.gif
I would say that maybe he wastelling me 'When T.C.W. comes out, you need to see it,' but he's been telling me that I need to see it forlike 2.5 years.
laugh.gif
I mean, he is really, REALLY into Star Wars, so Iguess it's possible that 2.5 years ago, he knew T.C.W. would be released this year and he was telling me I need tosee it, but I just never thought of that as a possibility.

Chill Ska, that new Mike Myers movie looks kinda funny. I nearly came to tears when I saw the preview.

It's probably only because I'm starved for a new Austin Powers, though.
laugh.gif

And you better believe I'll bee seeing Pineapple Express and Get Smart. Two very funny dudes right there.
pimp.gif

Dammit, I just realized Alba's in the movie.

I should have known better than to speak ill of it

Regardless of the fact that Justin's in it, the movie will do well off of the strength of NikeTalk ALONE, thanks to Alba.
laugh.gif

Nah, I love the Austin Powers movies to DEATH.

But Timberlake?
ohwell.gif
I'm not trying to see that dude any more than I have to. And I don't ever want to have to.

Honestly, I was kinda disappointed when I saw that Alba was in it. I'm getting tired of seeing her face.
laugh.gif
At this point, she can only take away from themovie, as far as I'm concerned.
laugh.gif

And I was unsure how to feel when I saw Justin Timberlake in the preview.

Mini-me sold me, though. Any movie with Mike Myers in heavy make-up and Vern Troyer (I think that's his name) is on my must see list.
laugh.gif

it seems like a lot of the movies out this summer are mainly comedy's, sequels and comic book inspired movies. There are a couple others like thehappening and those but for the most part they all fit into those 3 catagories. None the less summer movie season is going to be great!!!
roll.gif

jgtkbc.jpg

Watched the trailer and I wasn't really impressed...Not too sure about this one Will
grin.gif

No offense but you guys have to remember Scarlett Johansson's in the Spirit as well. We need a poster for her like one Eva has though.

That Hancock movie will be a hit. It's Will Smith, it will make money no matter what movie he makes.

- Strangers (If it's Rated R, if not, I don't think so because a horror movie rated PG-13 is..)
- Step Brothers
- Pineapple Express

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

same old same old notorious known actors ready to make another million dollars and counting

Falcon you sound like you know what you are talking about..i didn't want to get into a conversation with a moron..we can actually talk.

Frank Miller as you know is one of the all time greats, and from what i took from his thing at NYCC was that he wants to stay as true to the original source,but with an updated visual take on the whole thing. Sin City which was done by Rob Rod with guidance from Frank Miller stayed as close to the story, but makingit more of a movie with updated visuals. All i know is that i am excited for the spirit just because Frank is behind it. I am with you when you see a greatthing turn into a sub par ultra gore fest like 300, and i don't think that is going to happen to The Spirit.

and to keep with the theme of posters. No official release, but i am hyped over James Cameron's Avatar because they have supposedly overcome uncannyvalley.

http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/05/21/james-camerons-avatar-to-overcome-uncanny-valley/

\

Ska, your professor is referring to the Clone Wars animated mini-series, animated by the guy who did "Samurai Jack" and "dexter's lab".It was the series that introduced General Grievous.

Back
Top Bottom