PostYourPicture VOL FOLLOW THE RULES! KEEP IT CLASSY!

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

you sir did too much w/this pic
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by cap1229

@Kingtre: makes perfect sense why those ppl post the same pics... NT is not real life. Its up to them what the choose to share with you. Twitter/ instagram/tumblr gives ppl a false sense of community and connection just like this board and ill even further so does facebook. Unless you can say i can pick up the phone and call so and so and find out about his life from him then i can say i know his life. You arent owed a pic from anyone. This is a priviledge to have a face to put with a screenname and remember these could be stolen pics. They arent but could be.
huh...i have no idea what you are talking about...and clearly you don't understand what I was saying...
nerd.gif

in no way shape or form should the words "owed a pic" or "privileged" be posted in response to what I said
laugh.gif
i was referring to the people who say stuff like " here's a pic from 03 its all i have on this computer" or something along those lines

again not that serious...please don't address me any further...

...IDK why...But this line just made me laugh hard as hell...
laugh.gif

Like for real and then he has the nerve to say that. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Originally Posted by manny1

yeah thats him
roll.gif
yes thats the infamous rico stacks who gets people fired 
laugh.gif

nowitzness i stay in toronto but im in NYC pretty often, where are you at?
Oh, right on- I thought you were from the south (Elijah Dukes was huge in Albuquerque). Im actually from Dallas (with that angry friend of yours Rico, lol), your face seemed familiar from when I lived in San Antonio though. Good stuff dude
smokin.gif

why was dukes big in albuquerque? he never played for the isotopes i dont think...
and yeah i could guess youre from dallas with that username, huge L they took tonight. I'm a big VC fan, grew up watching him here in toronto so I want him to win a ring.

Ya girl might think you gay browsing a PYP thread. Ain't nuttin but dudes posting pics every time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

Ya'll dudes with beards got me jelly. I'm trying to be in beard gang
30t6p3b.gif
The struggle I'm going through right now, just goatee and scruff.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by PRIME

Ya'll dudes with beards got me jelly. I'm trying to be in beard gang
30t6p3b.gif
The struggle I'm going through right now, just goatee and scruff.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
You and me both
And I'm glad my SN isn't Hella Handsome anymore or you guys would end up mistaking me for ol' wire frame man after this thread. 

SN's are too similar

Back
Top Bottom