POTENTIAL Air Jordan Retro V for June 2009 via PlatinumDNZ, jayzrdead, & KATC w/pic

2nte721.jpg

I know this has been posted...but with photoshop pic...props to PlatinumDNZ for early info...dont worry about earlier comments when posted...my comments weremisunderstood
eyes.gif
...know that PlatinumDNZ had info first not me
wink.gif

KATC wrote: News of a potential GR release of an Air Jordan Retro V recently hit the Net. According to PlatinumDNZ at NT, the colorway is White/DarkCinder/Dark Army/Del Sol (Yellow) and is set to release in June of 2009. There are *NO OFFICIAL PICS YET*, but, according to a PlatinumDNZ theRetro V is "white based with an army green mid sole, brown "flames" and a yellow air unit sole and tongue"

Once we have more details and a confirmation, they will be posted.

Tech Info:
6/2009 Air Jordan Retro V

White/Dark Cinder-Dark Army-Del Sol

136027-121

Larger Pic After the Jump

Wait until the Final Product before we all pass judgment, like I said in the Previous Thread about these................

interesting colorway... ill wait for real pics to decide whether to cop... but right now, they dont look too bad

I'd buy it if they took out the green and poop color and replaced it with more black and yellow.
You never know. Nothing is written in stone yet.

Originally Posted by AtribecalledKICKS

Not that hot imo.... wait a minute.... WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WHOLE "NO RETROS FOR 2 YEARS" THING????
JB probably just lied to everyone so they could make Jordan collectors buy shoes for $155 a pair.
Plus, they made collectors buy shoes that they didn't want.

Back
Top Bottom