POTENTIAL Air Jordan Retro V for June 2009 via PlatinumDNZ, jayzrdead, & KATC w/pic

Originally Posted by 1OAKLAND ZUU

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

ill judge when real pixz

^^ I agree.

yea. this cw looks ok
grin.gif

WHOA BIG NEWS!

I was just chating to my Nike rep and not only is the 5 retroing again but the Air Jordan 3 is making a return too!!! some time between July-September. noword on the color way just yet but i will try and find out.

They would look better if the flames were yellow instead of brown and i hope we get some true blue 3's

I'm tired of the V's. JB should focus on the 8's, 9's, and XVI's for 2009. And get examples from previous player exclusives.

wait a minute.... WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WHOLE "NO RETROS FOR 2 YEARS" THING????
Thats what I'm wondering....This has got to be the most poorly planned business out right now...what a joke....
roll.gif

These woulda been understandable in 2006 as they released a crap load but now these...................
eyes.gif
FOR WHAT?????
smh.gif

i don't think there's any possible way that cw can be arranged on a v to make it look good. i guess i'll wait until pics surface, but 99% chancei'm going to pass. as for the cw i'd like it to be, it would have to be the ray allen pe's we saw way back, or the chris paul's

Back
Top Bottom