POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

^^^ Lobos was bagged when Tommy was bagged, they had no real legal way of knowing neither Lobos nor Tommy was going to be at the hotel that day, remember, before the call from Angela, they were about to hit a warehouse. Without that illegal tail which she was using as a hunch from a technically illegal sketch, they don't bag neither.

Now granted Lobos is almost P.E. # 1 if not the sure thing, his attorneys could argue his apprehension was based off of shady practices by the feds. Could be a long shot but u never know.

Last edited:
I don't know if Lobos walk. He was/is a wanted man. Angie's boss said they didn't need Tommy for Lobos.

The best way to explain it, they bust into my house illegally and they find all kinds of drugs, guns and stuff, I'm excused because they didn't have justification or warrant. However, if they find El Chapo, well although all my charges can get thrown out, I doubt El Chapo can walk on a Technicality.

That's true, but for sake of the show, who knows how it will play out. We know in real life things are different; I can't delete my entire call history in 3 sec w/o looking at my phone :lol: I believe they said Lobos gave them the slip before, which is why they went even harder trying to catch him.

But aside from that, Angie is playing right into Ghost's hands. He's going to have her keep doing that shady nonsense to get what she wants and it's gon bite her in the culo in the end :lol:

Last edited:
This show low key on some fairytale **** for the thugs, the way Ghost just miraculously get out of situations. :lol: Need to change his name to Lucky Lefty or some ****. The detour, the disarming of Sean etc...

Show gonna go the novela route, Angie gonna tell Ghost she pregnant and they gonna end up running **** together. Ghost gonna put two in Knox head, as he tells him, "you ain't get ya ***** back yet?"

Tasha and Lala gonna start ****'n

Same thing I said..***** never take real loses..it cool to make a character human sometimes..I think that's what separates wire from this right now..even Nucky took his fair share..it makes the show way more realistic..I think someone mentioned it early..he's like some character out of a hood fantasy novel..show still great tho.

Last edited:
^^^ Lobos was bagged when Tommy was bagged, they had no real legal way of knowing neither Lobos nor Tommy was going to be at the hotel that day, remember, before the call from Angela, they were about to hit a warehouse. Without that illegal tail which she was using as a hunch from a technically illegal sketch, they don't bag neither.

Now granted Lobos is almost P.E. # 1 if not the sure thing, his attorneys could argue his apprehension was based off of shady practices by the feds. Could be a long shot but u never know.

Illegal tail? That doesn't matter. They got Lobos regardless and he's a wanted man

All they did was screw up with tommy. Lobos ain't getting out because they didn't do anything illegal to capture him. They caught him with money and what not

yeah and like Angie said they wanted Lobos all along they were willing to give Tommy a deal for it, he's not going anywhere :lol:

she's the only one who really wanted Tommy locked up

Same thing I said..***** never take real loses..it cool to make a character human sometimes..I think that's what separates wire from this right now..even Nucky took his fair share..it makes the show way more realistic..I think someone mentioned it early..he's like some character out of a hood fantasy novel..show still great tho.

Ghost has lost a few times, maybe they might not project as huge losses but they were L's nonetheless.. He lost Truth. His wife was raw dogged by his nephew. He killed his young protege. He lost his dream girl.

Last edited:
Ghost has lost a few times, maybe they might not protect as huge losses but they were L's nonetheless.. He lost Truth. His wife was raw dogged by his nephew. He killed his young protege. He lost his dream girl.

Exactly. :lol:

He ain't winning in every situation in the least bit, son got a dude that he hired as his boss now, lost a bunch of money when he couldn't move product and the club got shut down.

Disarming that pussycat of a man Shawn ain't a superhero move in the least bit, he was never going to fire that gun.

Ghost is a superhuman to people that aren't paying attention. The death of Rolla was major. Of course the show saying going to focus and dwell on it. But at that moment and when Angela brought it up you can tell it hurt.

Ghost still in a business that he didn't want to be in and probably could of have been out, but he's always getting dragged in. Etc ...

50 is lost I don't see how anybody can trust him after what he did. The Serb was heated I think hes gonna do some damage, he killed his homie for no reason.

Ghost has lost a few times, maybe they might not protect as huge losses but they were L's nonetheless.. He lost Truth. His wife was raw dogged by his nephew. He killed his young protege. He lost his dream girl.

Exactly. :lol:

He ain't winning in every situation in the least bit, son got a dude that he hired as his boss now, lost a bunch of money when he couldn't move product and the club got shut down.

Disarming that pussycat of a man Shawn ain't a superhero move in the least bit, he was never going to fire that gun.

Ghost is a highly educated street guy that does a lot of reading, moves silently, meticulously, and doesn't tell anybody his moves.

How long ago did he peep that Isabella ID on Tommy? He stashed it for a rainy day. So when the day came to use it, he had it. Same with the fraud on Sterns end. He's waiting for the right time.

Everyone else talks too much, and needs muscle from others. Ghost moves alone for the majority, and know everyones weaknesses. I dont think it's farfetched.

already been black-maled.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
power-season-2-trailer-omari-hardwick-lela-loren-starz.jpg

I really hate Greg. Lookin ahh boy.

He acts real feminine. Like a scorned chick that's always trying to look at your phone with her peripheral vision lol.

Angie is a clown of the highest order. She was scheming behind Ghost's back, but had the nerve to get upset when she lost. Just take your L in peace.

Thing is if Lobos figures out Ghost got him set up wouldn't he green light ghost and put a large contract on his head?

Thing is if Lobos figures out Ghost got him set up wouldn't he green light ghost and put a large contract on his head?
U think Lobos gon come back into the picture? I think once he got arrested his character got scrapped from the show

Lobos is done, even if he gets off he's going to disappear because the cartels are coming for him but I don't even think he gets off.

Angie is a clown of the highest order. She was scheming behind Ghost's back, but had the nerve to get upset when she lost. Just take your L in peace.

'we were both playing dirty, you're just mad you lost'

ho'd her dumb***

Lobos is done, even if he gets off he's going to disappear because the cartels are coming for him but I don't even think he gets off.
The Jimenez Brothers?  Lobos still has plenty of money and power, like he said he still has his people in Mexico handling supply.  He's still a cartel head.  And Kanan even said guys like Lobos don't stop when he's locked up, he'll be running the cartel from the inside.  He can definitely green light ghost

Back
Top Bottom