POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I dont know how Angela and Tasha make you sick for real ..

both shorties are worthy man ....

they have done for Ghost whatever it has taken to protect him .....

I would take either shorty ....

Both just annoy me but then again I want Ghost and Tommy dead so I don't really appreciate them. In real life I would be thrilled with either.

Don't care neither of em, but Angela been the one looking out for "Jaime" the most.

Tasha with the *****, but on the other hand shes only looking out for self. She's not helping Ghost out because she a ride or die, it's because her survival is tied to Ghost success. I mean this is the same broad that didn't want him out the game to begin with. She selfish as hell.

I can't speak for nobody else but I binge watched the past 2 seasons and started watching at the beginning of season 3..I was told by a number of ppl that this show was better than The Wire, better than Breaking bad,...it's not close to being on that level.

We not expecting perfect but some **** in this series just be OD...All the sex scenes are OD, holes in the plot, etc...It's not all bad and there are good things about the show, it's definitely entertaining but at the same time I would expect more from a show on a premium cable channel
Season 1 is really the only season that went over the top with the sex scenes, it's died down a little bit since then.

The Wire has a lot more serious of a tone compared to to Power, so hearing people prefer Power over the Wire isn't shocking.  Honestly think BB is overrated, but yeah, Power isn't close either.

I agree...Power is cool for what it is, like I said it is entertaining. But I put it slightly ahead of Money and Violence, a show I watched religiously every week, both entertaining shows but filled with flaws.
Does NT have a Money and Violence thread?

I'm starting to think they have so many sex scenes because it's an excuse to play a slow jam in the show
laugh.gif
Highlights some nights. They pick some Jams.
Kanan DC storyline was
pimp.gif

Jukebox was a good addition to the show

Season 1 is really the only season that went over the top with the sex scenes, it's died down a little bit since then.

The Wire has a lot more serious of a tone compared to to Power, so hearing people prefer Power over the Wire isn't shocking.  Honestly think BB is overrated, but yeah, Power isn't close either.

Season 1 sex scenes weren't that bad, they helped show the emotional state of the characters a couple times. You could see how miserable Ghost was whenever he was in those chocolatey Tasha yams versus how happy he was in Angie's yams.

Sometimes the sex scenes moved the plot along like when Holly saw Ghost & Angie having sex in his office.

But now the sex is just happening for the sake of just showing them having sex. Angie & Ghost having sex on a damn table :smh:

Angie must have that super birth control. Ghost be divin in them yambs w/o a swim cap religiously :lol:

I hope Tommy aint dumb enough to leave that ring at Holly's "grave site"

Season 1 had Ghost smashing Angela and Tasha, Angela and Greg, Tasha playing with herself, Tommy with girls. The sex scenes are damn near the same amount if not less.

Ghost and Angela live together, they not supposed to ****? :lol:

Im just now realizing how horrible of hitmen those Jamaicans were. Isnt the goal of a hitmen is to be discreet? Bruh hitting cars in the open, and carries out the hit with other dudes who'd prolly snitch to catch a plea if caught... Now say they carried out the hit, why would you want to split it 3 ways? Holly aint paying that much. They splitting crumbs to kill one of the most high profile killers in their area

Last edited:
Season 1 had Ghost smashing Angela and Tasha, Angela and Greg, Tasha playing with herself, Tommy with girls. The sex scenes are damn near the same amount if not less.

Ghost and Angela live together, they not supposed to ****? :lol:

Let's not forget Lobos getting the wild male woppery in the bath house

Y'all folks are wildin'. Calling for everybody from Tommy to Tasha to get killed. If it was up to most of y'all it would be just Ghost on this show :rofl:

The Ghost and Angela sex scenes did happen too often, really if you watch the show you would think Ghost only does 4 things, 1) Sex with Angela 2) walk around the club 3) Text on the phone 4) go out for runs

Back
Top Bottom