POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

BTW, did I mention how terrible this was?

How lazy and stupid this show has gotten that

1. Angela couldn't figure out the informant before today's episode.

2. Angela couldn't figure out the informant after she took the pictures before asking.

3. Angela and Ghost getting Terresi killed right after Angela asked her biggest rival for his name.

In previous season they would have used this information to flip the script and clear everyone. Instead they go out and kill old boy right away. LoL

Lastly, these dumb feds show their hands and talk about charges without having an ounce of proof.

They can't arrest her and now she knows the plan. LoL

You know what at this point... they just that damn dumb.. How did these dudes rise to being kingpins...

Ghost out here plotting to frame a cop murder on his rival.. Yet can't see more than one step ahead on Turessi.
Like he couldn't sweat it out for a month.. Give him some fake info.. and set him up to be killed by a rival.. Like really right there and then..

Shoot it's clear their over the Ghost/Tommy syndicate ... Trying to get Rique out there as a new boss to the game, showing his rise to POWER.

Man Ghost, Tommy and Angela out here playing Whack!-a-Mole

giphy.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
lol I for sure thought he would do the same wit the water

Angie goin to Ghost immediately was the dumbest thing. How she not see that set up or not know Teressi was gonna get killed once she put it out there.

Was disappointed wit that semi sex scene. Alicia looked uncomfortable or just not good in bed. All looks but whack in bad, like most fine women tho...

Season finale hopefully wraps up clean...

Angela so dumb :smh:

“Are you high? .....on crack cocaine?” :lol:

I caught that too. I was trying to figure out if it was the writing or the actress. The pause :rofl:

There's no way that the director and during editing they should have let that fly and not reshot it. It's like they don't care or don't know any better.

Angie goin to Ghost immediately was the dumbest thing. How she not see that set up or not know Teressi was gonna get killed once she put it out there.

Season finale hopefully wraps up clean...

I mean what would've been Angela alternative option? She doesn't go to Ghost, Teresi ends up snitching on him which still brings her down.

Her true slip up was getting confirmation from Mak. She should've just went straight to Ghost with

I mean what would've been Angela alternative option? She doesn't go to Ghost, Teresi ends up snitching on him which still brings her down.

Her true slip up was getting confirmation from Mak. She should've just went straight to Ghost with
Yup...Exactly..

Real talk, what's Tariq infatuation with the drug game?

He has lived a comfortable life. Everything he has wanted, he has had.

The game so far has claimed his "big brother", sister and beloved Kannan. I dont get it.

Damn, I missed the Sex scene AND Teresi getting murked, I mustve dozed off for a few minutes before it ended.

Damn, I missed the Sex scene AND Teresi getting murked, I mustve dozed off for a few minutes before it ended.
I asked wifey about the sex scene cause I didnt see it only to realize they were talking about all that kissing BS before Alicia got raided.

How they gone charge Angela with anything just because Teresi came up dead? Lmao they don’t even know who killed him..****, she don’t even know. And why was the local detective in the office for that?

Wtf Riq bout to do with Kanan ashes? Smoke em? You got the ***** killed boy.

They made it seem like Teresi was bout to dip out on Tommy...I was surprised when they had him walk to the car

This ***** Dre “oh she tryna give you the *** ***” Lmaooo

Proctor was gone get Ghost jammed up if he didn’t say they were family...that’s crazy

I loved this gem in the preview for next episode: Angela, we are gonna charge you with conspiracy if you don't give up St. Patrick...........we will allow you 24 hours for you to obviously go conspire with St. Patrick some more, to get out of this mess.....then get back to us on your decision

Last edited:
How they gone charge Angela with anything just because Teresi came up dead? Lmao they don’t even know who killed him..****, she don’t even know. And why was the local detective in the office for that?

Like is said, they are some idiot. Actually the writers are a bunch of morons that have ruined a great thing.

In regards to the local IA, it's basically a play on the previous episode where Angela gave her the case file in a rubbing it in type of way. The problem here in that case it worked because Angela is FBI and she had dudes file, in this case the IA doesnt and shouldn't be in a federal case. **** is ******* dumb as ****.

Proctor was gone get Ghost jammed up if he didn’t say they were family...that’s crazy
Another dumb ****. Like they couldn't forsee that happening regardless ? This is a **** show. Not to mention Ghost reaction after he disconnected. Like dude he gave you a warning and he is looking out for you and that's your reaction? Furthermore, what if he had another wire. LoL dumb asses.

I loved this gem in the preview for next episode. "Angela, we are gonna charge you with conspiracy if you don't give up St. Patrick...........we will allow you 24 hours for you to obviously go conspire some more with St. Patrick to get out of this mess.....then get back to us on your decision"

Funny part was they started a real life countdown:lol:

On the cusp of arrest, Ghost still tryna safe this chick :lol:

Back
Top Bottom