POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I love gratuitous sex but for why? It’s too late to be introducing another story line. I would have much rather seen dr Miami’s work

I just want to know what Ghost ****ing plan was? He was going to cut the elevator cable. :stoneface:

And I like how dude just lurks out in the open and Dre sees him, but nobody else does. :lol:

And dude said the plot was solid this episode.

Oh yeah, and Tommy and his band of merry men having a combined IQ of 120 being able to think of that plan and pull it off. :lol:
Like Tommy and Ghosts switched minds for that scene :lol: :smh:

And I don't want no parts of a Tariq spinoff :lol:

His character ain't that interesting at all to carry a show. Rich college kids trappin out the dorm talkin bout "we need money". :smh: :lol:

And Ghost's back was to him but he somehow knew that was him.

I think he saw him from the side too. He should know what Ghost look like even with a hat on. :lol:

yea i agree power is looking pretty bad this season..i wonder what the plot twist will be because this season doesnt serve a purpose at all..either tommy or ghost has to die in order for the show to go on

That whole Ghost in that damn courthouse scene had me laughing my *** off :rofl:

The audacity of the writers to have one of the most infamous and recognizable people in that universe...dawn a Super man esque costume with just a hat and he un-noticeable to the very people who’ve been watching him is beyond hilarious.

On a brighter note...y’all see my boy ‘Riq get ICED UP :nerd: :pimp:. Big Rollie. Big Cuban. Big CASH ON DECK for mamma ‘nem. And he said he need a new plug. Jason x Riq :nerd:.

Or Riq becomes the plug through a convoluted way. You love to see THAT! :pimp:

195ADA76-9D63-41CC-9034-989141A266CC.gif

That whole Ghost in that damn courthouse scene had me laughing my *** off :rofl:

The audacity of the writers to have one of the most infamous and recognizable people in that universe...dawn a Super man esque costume with just a hat and he un-noticeable to the very people who’ve been watching him is beyond hilarious.

On a brighter note...y’all see my boy ‘Riq get ICED UP :nerd: :pimp:. Big Rollie. Big Cuban. Big CASH ON DECK for mamma ‘nem. And he said he need a new plug. Jason x Riq :nerd:.

Or Riq becomes the plug through a convoluted way. You love to see THAT! :pimp:

195ADA76-9D63-41CC-9034-989141A266CC.gif

Next episode, Riq taking the train to Colombia. in this world, you can do that.

Man, I was looking at some old clips from power. And the thing that struck me was how engaging and nuanced the acting and writing was on this show compared to how it is now. IDK, it just seems to me the the writers for this show wrote themselves into a corner. Because now the character motivations and acting is inconsistent.

Man, I was looking at some old clips from power. And the thing that struck me was how engaging and nuanced the acting and writing was on this show compared to how it is now. IDK, it just seems to me the the writers for this show wrote themselves into a corner. Because now the character motivations and acting is inconsistent.
that happens a lot in final seasons. When there's no hope for the future, writers try and tie up loose ends any way they can. So often times things can feel rushed and artificial to convey closure and also 'to go out with a bang'. Writer's be checked out too thinking about having to get new jobs and ****. Which leads to trash finale's

Riq complaining about the new place & Ghost wondering how Tasha could afford it :lol:

That whole storyline is stupid. Tasha is broke acting like she's Florida Evans living in the projects and has her old *** mother playing mommy daycare. Like Ghost is a bad parent not providing for his kids.

and then Tasha trying to hustle her in to taking more kids :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom