POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Shoulda never let Saxe live but Ghost is right, no one believes a word he says.

Happy to see Keisha go but Tommy bout to be on some real murder ****.

Didn’t see that coming, man Tommy bout to get real grimey out here unless he finds out she really did sign that paperwork

as bad as many say the show is damn I wish this wasn’t the last season I wanna see how all these side stories play out

Thank you Tasha

and wtf mid season finale?????

they really gonna milk this corny writing for more eps?

dre last week - you ain’tbuilt for this

dre this week - IM A RAT
They move Drick through being super thug to scared, ***** *** rat so effortlessly it's nuts. Son goes from crying and begging like a house slave that got caught looking out the window to Jason Statham again in a minute.

9oh0598yzfm31.jpg

Why is her voice so annoying?

Anyone else hear this pic :lol:
Damn just paying attention, her voice is really annoying.

Damn Tasha.

Straight headshotted your bff like it was nothing.
1570975847668.png

Blanca just kidnapping Cash in the middle of the day. :lol: :smh:

Blanca ignoring Dre Wick confessing to being an accomplice to Ray-Ray's murder. :lol: :smh:

Dre Wick went from shanking dudes on the corner in broad daylight to snitching with no damns given.

Surprised Riq exercised some discretion when moving weight to his teacher. Fully expected him to drop a brick on his desk in the middle of the lecture #BecausePower

Saxe teleporting all over the damn place this episode. :lol:

Ghost and Tommy let Saxe live because they knew no one would believe anything Saxe said about almost getting killed due to his incompetence.

How Ghost went from honoring Raina with the QCP to trying to get Councilman Odogg out the paint to run for governor?

Dude really doesn't give a **** about Raina. :lol::smh:

Damn, didn’t expect that! Really thought Tasha was gonna go but nope! Next episode bought to be CRAZY!

:lol::lol::lol: At Dre shankin dudes, then wanting to be the next distributor, now full on snitch lmao

At Tasha tellin Grams “IM TRYIN TO SAVE MY SON!!” but he caught a body, got influenced by Kannan, steal product from Tommy’s ***, and movin his own weight.....yea ok Tasha #BecausePower

I was perplexed by Blanca jus taking the glass cup from Truth illegally! Ol Boss didn’t even ask how she require it and jus told her “good job!” but ol Boss rides Saxe *** over every lil thing! #BecausePower

I laughed at Tommy & Ghost wearing all black in broad daylight ready to catch a body even tho the feds are watchin!! BRUHHHHHH I was buggin out over that ish!

At Casper tryin to have a teacher move weight for him!! A FRIGGIN TEACHER!! *throws hands up*

Also why did Keisha put a non registered gun in her purse when she was goin to the Feds?! You know wha?!.....#BecausePower

Still entertaining episode tho, can’t believe it’s gonna be the mid season finale tho. Probably won’t see Power till the top of the new year then. D’ahhhh well minus whale jus milk it while they can.

Writer's table "if Trump can be President, why not Ghost?" I think we're in for some wild **** by the end of this ie Pres. Ghost, and El reeko leading the mexican cartel. President Ghost slips by his security detail to don the black hoodie to make one more daytime kill, his Attorney General Tommy.

And yes it will be "Pres. Ghost" not St. Patrick, he let his nuts hang on the feds.

soooo what was Keisha going to say to Tommy when he walked into the house and saw that all of her stuff was packed and that she still had the paperwork on her?

still waiting for the council woman to get her cheeks clapped by Ghost... yes i will continue to say this after every episode until it happens.

im mad they bust into Saxes house while he was beating his meat. Imagine if he would have busted a load soon as they busted the door open.

soooo what was Keisha going to say to Tommy when he walked into the house and saw that all of her stuff was packed and that she still had the paperwork on her?

still waiting for the council woman to get her cheeks clapped by Ghost... yes i will continue to say this after every episode until it happens.

im mad they bust into Saxes house while he was beating his meat. Imagine if he would have busted a load soon as they busted the door open.

When the Episode started and it said strong sexual content I thought it was for sure Ghost clapping cheeks. Instead it’s Saxe spanking the monkey....

Ironically the realest part of this episode lol

Saxe really was using “Instant Transmission” to get to everybody :lol:

I still don’t get why Ghost sabotaged Tate’s campaign when he was helpin him with that building in honor of Raina tho?! Smfh

So since Kiesha gone, 2bit and Spanky can run with Tommy again and they won’t have to say they sent a hitta after her.

The way she was moving about was like she was ready to dip without her son. She should’ve taken that money ghost was giving her and left to Atl

Back
Top Bottom