POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Can the creator of the thread make a poll on who people think did it?

I personally think it's somebody not in those 7 that walked towards the club like a WWE entrance.
I say it has to be Tasha's mom, Ghosts uncle or Tommys mom. Matter of fact, it might just be Ghosts youngest daughter because that girl knows all about stealth.

the **** is wrong with you? it's just the internet and yes i missed angela's sister. now quiet down boy

What’s wrong with me??? You’re the one who quotes me and asked me where I got 7 from as if I made it up.

YOU quoted ME trying to CHECK ME! But you wrong and now you wanna play neutral?

Get this guy outta here.

Then you say Tariq and Tasha didn’t have a gun so it couldn’t have been them.

When Ghost wants Riq to turn himself in and knows about Tasha killing Lala. You a fool. Get your mind together.

vlcsnap-2019-11-03-11h11m55s384.png

This ***** gotta be Kemp's nephew or something

ain't no way anyone think his acting is remotely acceptable on that set :rofl:

Ghost was deff acting way to arrogant and semi out of character as pointed out before. He is usually cool calm and calculating, I really felt that something was going to happen he kept saying he was unstoppable well it looks like he got stopped by a bullet. :rofl:

Courtney Kemp is so arrogant also based on that interview lol. She really thinks she is smarter than everybody else but doesn't notice the monster plot holes this show has. Anyway I was expecting something to happen to him, and her saying that he's not dead is such a cop out, we all know he shouldn't survive getting shot in the chest and falling off the top of his club, otherwise anything else they do is #becausepower, i'd be mad if they said this was a dream sequence and he's been dead all along or if this ends up being Dallas part 2 with who short JR angle. :smh:

Ghost was deff acting way to arrogant and semi out of character as pointed out before. He is usually cool calm and calculating, I really felt that something was going to happen he kept saying he was unstoppable well it looks like he got stopped by a bullet. Courtney Kemp is so arrogant also based on that interview lol. She really thinks she is smarter than everybody else but doesn't notice the monster plot holes this show has. Anyway I was expecting Ghost to get shot and her saying that he's not dead is such a cop out, we all know he isn't surviving getting shot in the chest and falling off the top of his club, otherwise anything else they do is #becausepower, i'd be mad if they said this was a dream sequence and he's been dead all along or if this ends up being Dallas part 2 with who short JR angle. :smh:

This was my point. She did the same thing last year with Angela too with the whole "she's not dead". She wasn't dead then, but she died anyway. Omari IG post sounds like a farewell before the series finale. I wouldn't be shocked if it was a dream, at all.

ghost kanan byke :nthat:

everyone a snitch now :smh:

dis dude fantasma is a running mate and he burning all bridges on some i dont need you steez.

blanca was doing A1 detective work and they dumbed her down by using saxy :lol:

dis dude jaime really told his boy to take the rap. after all he did, implicating the love of in his life and hes is now like nah, just take the fall :lol:

dis dude dre was waiting in broad daylight of a heavily populated area for 250k to leave town :rofl: dis dude stepping up to jaime in one scene and crine in his next scene.

these writers, man.

have to finish the series at this point.

my moneys on reek shooting fantasma. he showed up to the event and ask one more time to make sure he heard right, you really want me to take the rap :smh:

• Haha
Reactions: wr
Watch everything be a dream. Like...everything. he wake up 15 again. And he pays off the drug dealers that Colonel Taylor was talking about last night. Saves his pops and stays with Angela and no drug game.

#power

Ghost didnt really get shot - prob a dream or vision

If - if - he did get shot, it was no one they showed. It was Ramona.

Hes not dying though

Could go the Carlitos Way, Bronx Tale, Layer Cake route and it be someone he wronged early on back for revenge.

I told my wife that they went out of their way to mention Breeze in this episode. I'm thinking that Ramona is related to Breeze and got revenge.

BUT

We also don't know who Ramona's ex-husband is either. They still haven't shown him. She made sure to say that both her and Ghost has secrets, so who knows what her past is like.

ALSO,

Whatever happened to the girl from school that ratted on Tariq? Ain't no way she's just gone. We don't know who she called either after he was gone. We'll definitely see her again.

I'm saying Tariq is just too obvious.

Also just found out the dead guy in the tommy/ghost shootout is played by cedric the entertainer (didnt see his face the first time)

Back
Top Bottom