POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Kiss

The

Ring

wow.png

But I'ma forgive you my _!

I actually liked Tate's episode. Felt good to see him come out on top. Homie made his jumpoff pay for the room & kicked her out after he smashed. :pimp::nthat:

Bro :lol:
I been reading old posts and hot damn! Seeing those who were members of Defenders of Power is so god damn hilarious now.
Dudes used to be like “it’s a gritty drama not a Oscar non”.........”it’s mindless entertainment you guys are being to hard on it”.......

.....same dudes now questioning timelines and saying things like #becausePower

:lol:

Ghost when he was acting like he was drunk Ghost again in the episode before the break. If he didn't get shot then that episode would've been W's in his book

Yea, the original episode where Ghost was ****ting on Tate and Dre did cross my mind.

Just seen the finale and I'm oddly satisfied.

Why was Sacks at Truth though? I forgot. And why did Sacks and Blanca all of a sudden get a hard on for Tariq and Tasha?

Just seen the finale and I'm oddly satisfied.

Why was Sacks at Truth though? I forgot. And why did Sacks and Blanca all of a sudden get a hard on for Tariq and Tasha?

Couldn't get St. Patrick so they went after, what they considered, the next best thing. I , too, was pretty satisified with how everything ended. Not interested in the prequel, at this moment honestly. Power had it's run and it's done now.

Bro :lol:
I been reading old posts and hot damn! Seeing those who were members of Defenders of Power is so god damn hilarious now.
Dudes used to be like “it’s a gritty drama not a Oscar non”.........”it’s mindless entertainment you guys are being to hard on it”.......

.....same dudes now questioning timelines and saying things like #becausePower

:lol:

source.gif

Starts at 15:21

This my first time hearing her say this. I always thought people misquoted her. She out he damn mind. :lol: :smh:

That's just bad writing. On a show like 24 the whole season takes place over 24 hours, which is crazy to think about but then the next season well be like 2 years later. Ain't no way you can have a 6 season series take place over 6 months with all these storylines. All the characters that have been introduced and died and in and out jail. All the business deals, the different plugs. C'mon Courtney.

Thought about Courtney saying the whole thing is 6 months and the kids aging again, she wrote for the aging :lol:. That's like believing Tasha taught this cat on the left how to move drugs and he was out there bustin shots and sippin lean with Kanaan.
CPJRDNsVAAAnDYw.jpg

Last edited:
Ced and his son the worst killers of all time. Got all these rules but they don't include preparation. How you blame someone nowhere near the scene for there being more than one person? That's Reek level reasoning.

Sidenote that Conway Twitty is heat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom