POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Forcé pilot was elite

Effiiiiieeeeeeee

Tasha, I mean Vanessa coulda cooked up a better meal for babygirl … boring *** spaghetti

Got DAMN this writing is garbage on the finale of GHOST but I just KEEP tuning in.

8BBD447A-B25B-4927-B032-AF5F88237972.jpeg

:rofl:

This thread, is by far the best thing on the internet. Hands down :lol:

*****s don’t even got to agree, but is all unintentional comedy :rofl:
We still gotta run you the fade for endorsing Waterhead so much

I wonder how many episodes it is gonna take before someone makes a comment about her not having a man
Or somebody gonna bring up that she caught the fade from Dre Wick

Sooooo how do we feel about the Tommy one.. I actually really enjoyed the first episode but i really just love Tommy's character. LOL @ him saying Tom Brady can eat **** but Larry Bird is a national treasure :rofl: Also im finally catching up to this Tyriq ****.

Sooooo how do we feel about the Tommy one.. I actually really enjoyed the first episode but i really just love Tommy's character. LOL @ him saying Tom Brady can eat **** but Larry Bird is a national treasure :rofl: Also im finally catching up to this Tyriq ****.
Like I said it gives off the first season of Power vibes but I’ll wait till mid season or the finale till I stand on that statement fully. It was cool for what it was worth

So Brayden just free to go after confessing all the ish (besides the murders) that riq was accused of…. Dat privilege

#becausepower

So Brayden just free to go after confessing all the ish (besides the murders) that riq was accused of…. Dat privilege

#becausepower
He had full immunity if he testified. He cheated the system with that plus the badge was in their room so it could’ve still been Wee Bray

Back
Top Bottom