POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

kanan and riq could never stay in their lane smh. Kanan mad at his mama for wanting better for him. Damn goofys

Before that she tried to get him to test for a better school. But he wanted to go shoot cans instead.

Yeah but that was halfhearted. She did a terrible job at keeping him away from the streets, not letting him see what was going on. Tariq ain't know what Ghost was doing until Kanan told him. Which explains why Kanan wanted to destroy Ghost relationship with his son and Kanan killed his own son. Raq screwed his head up.

Raising kanan Def the best spinoff, I'm hoping they fast track ghost and Tommy intro next season. I Def see juke doing something crazy and leaving the state and changing her identity because in power kanan and everyone always said how crazy she was when she became the cop

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

If I was Kanan… I would’ve killed Famous just for asking me for rent money… “you gotta start putting in” like n_ I’m the one who PAID for this apartment…

Square a*** tried Kanan like a sucka

Lastly, HOW YOU START A WAR AND AIN’T TELL NONE OF YOUR CREW????

Raq had the whole team out there buttnaked like auschwitz smh

Raq the most reckless and incompetent drug lord in TV history

Last edited:
RIP Scrap! Killed my dawg for nothing…

RIP Worrell too! Bro was a soldier!

Marv :pimp: :pimp:
Lou :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Raq…. enh not so much

How she get mad at getting finessed, when she’s finessed plenty of people! :lol: :rofl:

That’s how the game go.

Juke put hands on the choir boy snitch :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Detective Burk is an IDIOTTTTTT! Howard ain’t even worried about who shot him, so why are you!?!?

Lastly, RIP Sam the Junkie! Unc had to hit that glass one more time before he went home to glory :lol: :pimp: :pimp:

Still watching a different show or just staring at the screen with the sound off.

Crown traded studio time for Famous apartment.

Scrap got killed because he's gambling addict and a TERRIBLE liar. The whole point of his mom snitching was so they wouldn't raid her spot so she/they been getting jammed up over the card games. Both liabilities.

1 v 1 my money is on 2bit

Security in the hats and in masks.

I'm pretty sure the odds are stacked like that in most of those Puff stories. He created distance he created before he started popping off.

Any of you guys watching the BMF doc?

It's a little weird to be doing this in the middle of the series.

Yeah it’s good but it shouldn’t be on during the series …. It kind of tells what will happen for those who don’t really know

I'm waiting till all the episodes air so I can binge it

The timing is odd but my guess is that they wanted or needed to air something in between Kanan and BMF Season 2. And just sitting on it wasn't an option.

Problems is no one is talking/tweeting about it :lol: Not many people know or care about it with so much stuff going on/to choose from

Back
Top Bottom