POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

There's chicks that do just enough, just one procedure then you got those that gotta do everything and not even look normal anymore.

If you’re doing anything other than a tummy tuck or breast reduction (lot of women get breast reductions due to back issues) you’re silly.

Men don’t even care about that s***. And who knows what else a “woman” could have gotten removed. They be looking CRAZY. That **** ain’t appealing at all.

Yeah she cool, I think Melo fell for the celeb thing. But still cute enough where everyday beauty regime would be fine. She wasn't bad at all when she just started with the subtle cheeks.
gettyimages-499501494.jpg

Those type women will get all that body modification and tell other women they need to do better or get they body right.

Chics really be restomods out. Real deal SEMA car shows

I'm glad they're going to Atlanta, because this Lamar storyline has gotten ridiculous this season.

Dude even came out of nowhere on their drive :smh:

He turned in to Jason, sneaking in to houses, creeping up on people.
I was going to say wrong thread but hell we midas whale see Kanan running around with Meech and them atp

Ealy will portray Detective Don Carter, a rising NYPD officer who was on track to become Police Commissioner until his wife was killed in a crossfire between rival drug gangs. Vowing to make the streets safer, Carter traded in his tie for a kevlar vest and now leads an elite NYPD drug task force that elicits concrete results against drug-related violence. While his achievements are noteworthy public recognition, nothing can bring back his lost love.

BMF Season 2, is not good. And not in a funny/redeeming way.

***** just ain’t it. Idk how STARZ continually ruins these type of shows. That network really be fumbling.

Tubi been better than BMF & The Kanan show!

BMF Season 2, is not good. And not in a funny/redeeming way.

***** just ain’t it. Idk how STARZ continually ruins these type of shows. That network really be fumbling.

Tubi been better than BMF & The Kanan show!

Ya boy Riq, Zeke and Auntie Monet bout to have this thread cracking in a few weeks. It has been so long that I am convinced they are going to double down on the shenanigans. My body is ready :lol: :smokin

Back
Top Bottom