POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

They don't even look good on this show
I give meth props for playing the square slimy lawyer. Never expected that from the man that said he’d give his chest hairs a perm.

Larenz going from street dude to cop to councilman back into street dude is funny to me. Again the bar is low but for this show, I like the work they are doing.

I’m still not over Effie’s actions in Episode 2.
Shorty really cut and packed up some bricks, found a sharpie and wrote “UPENN”, “HARVARD”, “YALE”, “STANSFIELD” on them then later tried to create a drug moving app with an almost identical name and interface to the one that just got shut down the prior semester.

This was all after barking at WeeBray about not moving weight on Wall Street and trying to explain to him how an African American would have gotten thrown under the jail if they got caught as the creator of the app she was moments away from replicating.

She needs to focus on canonical studies and not be involved with the drug game, man :lol:

Need her pretty ***

1679717993104.gif

Lemme find out….

Paying for tuition to an Ivy League school, but not books. Yeah, paying $80,000 plus for tuition and room and board, but not paying a thousand dollars for some books.... :lol:

GTG :smh:

Dropping bodies in the middle of your public bar :lol: Where do we bring him, in the middle of nowhere, nope, the bar. And is that joint ever open?

How are you extorting and sonning your own dad :rofl: Lorenzo's plan :smh:

Zeek's Ivy League team had all these NBA draft picks, huh :rolleyes

The way Tejada 3:16 was dropping that hard R on the word MFr it annoys me even more now that they had him droppin the N last episode 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️

I see why Stone Cold Lorenzo did twenty years.

The racism comments throughout the episode were just cringy, no one watching for that.
Effie got class in a hour, but in Manhattan at a warehouse full of work
Legitimately had to stop and think about how that was remotely possible. You can be on a campus and it still take 30 minutes to get to class.

So the car didn’t get submerged in water throughout all this time??? We just skipped notification of kin and called the police from 2 hours away to come collect shawty. ****** ain’t run prints to figure out the car thieves.

Weebray moving real wocky.

Effie pulling a young Kanan stealing/skimming off the top so she can be "independent" :lol:

Warehouse full of coke and these idiots still moving brick by brick while complaining about how hot it is...instead of being the plug to other groups/gangs

Davis stupid enough to leave his burner in an unlocked office. Is he not suppose to be Monae's lawyer anymore or something...why would he need to call her on a burner when he's been pulling up at her house

Effie pulling a young Kanan stealing/skimming off the top so she can be "independent" :lol:

Warehouse full of coke and these idiots still moving brick by brick while complaining about how hot it is...instead of being the plug to other groups/gangs

Davis stupid enough to leave his burner in an unlocked office. Is he not suppose to be Monae's lawyer anymore or something...why would he need to call her on a burner when he's been pulling up at her house
They brought an entire crew of unknown street level dealers to a warehouse full of product, they just showing everybody where the whole operation is 🤣

Effie put the keys in the of the Toyota Corolla…

Cane was gone ride around in the Range Rover with a dead body and duffel bag with keys in it…. Until giving it to his pops :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Cane even brought in a crew and the idea of wholesaling STILL escapes him & everyone else, then after being braindead the whole series he suddenly turns into Sherlock Holmes & in 24 hours figures out who did Zeke :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom