POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I finally saw last Friday's episode of Force...

I'm just realizing how fine ol girl is that Tommy is crushing on.
Janard :smh:.
Walter turning Vic's dead gf bar into a strip joint :smh:.
D Mac with the strap :wow:.
I'm glad that dirty cop Christmas is cancelled. Dude a walking/talking hypocrite.

Side note : This show just hires a bunch of people in other Chicago based shows lol. Dude who kept questioning Janard while they was bagging up plays in a show that I watch called Southside (based in Chicago).

They did Kate dirty AF and I don’t like that

86AA87AA-F415-4D39-985C-D80C5B0271E5.gif

She’s such a ****ty mom that she belived her sons would just murder her grandchild.

What’s that really say about her?
I mean Tommy is her son,Dawg killed his girl and his father 🤷🏽‍♂️
I dont understand why they didnt just tell her they moved him outta town because he got into some trouble. Such stupid writing.
This 100 %

Could’ve sent them away together

I like to think Uncle Tommy learned from how Ghost dealt with that Biscuit Head son of his. Should’ve shipped him off to the middle of nowhere too!

I just can’t take old girl from Chi and that raggady wig seriously.

Probably because he’s not really dead, curious to see how they write him back in.

Monet's kids tried to kill her and she survived, yet her kids were included

Almost Omari Hardwick sounds like he is pissed at the producers, so I dunno about him coming back

00C8CFBF-4D0A-4043-BBFB-540204997BB8.jpeg

Didn’t Kanan shoot his father too?Also Kanan is the only one in the Powerverse to kill his own son

I was Today years old when I found this is Walter Flynn

29A6B18F-FF81-45A4-A76E-D1CF057BBB5F.jpeg
I know him from All About The Benjamin’s more than anything, and I know that movie was 21 years about and he’s almost 60, but it’s like he aged 40 years in a 21 year span.

Crying at D-Mac getting Naymond from The Wire treatment :rofl:

So many unnecessary new characters

Jenard playing the hell out of this junkie role!

Diamond out here trying to be a step pappy while on parole

Rocket launcher shootouts in the projects in broad daylight is crazy!

Husky Kevin Hart using his mans as a shield is hilarious

Vagina is always the downfall of men :smh:

Damn I forgot Holly was pregnant when Tommy took her out

Last edited:
Damn, this Queen Nefertiti jawn fooled me. This *** nefarious.

Of course Tommy didn’t see the Crown Vic that Vic can see despite standing two feet away from him.

Lil bro mom wild for what she pulled.

So the Serbs can turn the block into Afghanistan and the concern is still on Tommy? Very Power season 6ish when everyone was on heinous activity but Saxe was like “what about Ghost”

Back
Top Bottom