POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Ronnie care more about them kilos than p****y

Kanan/Famous remind me of Tyriq… I know NYC Has the best transit system in the world but damn. Them boys move around the city like peregrine falcons

Listen man…… :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

D04798A2-CAAA-4668-AE70-C43AFBD77132.jpeg

Decided to start rewatching Power OG. I hope you all find love like Ghost & Angela.

That boy Ghost’s nose was so wide open. The joy in this man’s face every time he had a sneaky link with Anggie was undeniable.

I still don’t understand why Tasha & Tommy were so against Jamie being legit.

Hot take. I think Raq knows that Ronnie is ‘Left Handed’ and that Ronnie and Defcon were once together.

&& he has honey nut cheerios like Omar 😂😂

Last edited:
Howard knows Lou told Scrappy’s mom about his death…Scrap moms ends up dead, I wonder how it’s going to play out

The Kanan series had potential, even tho no one asked for it. Starz/50 tried to say og kanan was a popular character and viewers wanted to see more about his background along with Juke (maybe truth, not sure). What we DIDNT want nor ask for was a side-mouth sarcastic knuckhead of a Kanan character we’re getting. EVERYONE knows 50 got shot in the mouf when he was in his late late teens or early 20s. Theres ZERO reason why the Kanan character needs to talk like this at a young age. Its hella dumb and theres zero context/explanation from the programming.

Power/Starz knows what will get the people talking, and once the people are talking, Power/Starz will play it up even more. I don’t believe it’s coincidence how bad some of the acting is. 50 probably sees what the internet is saying about a particular character and then has the character lean in even more. Probably saw that young Kanan was getting certain reactions for his horrible NY accent and told him to take it even further. Be more ridiculous with it. :lol:

Power has always been a show that’s so bad, it’s good. You just have to suspend disbelief and enjoy the circus.

There's some all time legendary black actors we have in the power verse, then you get Tariq, Kanan, and Famous. Somehow it all works and it makes no sense why, that's why I keep coming back 😂

I must be in the minority bc i actually like the tariq character and the actor himself. Dude has been acting since he was a child literally and the powerverse kept the same tariq character through all these years. We’ve literally seen dude grown up in front of our eyes. He went from a very very small role with little to no lines to having his own show. Hella impressive

I must be in the minority bc i actually like the tariq character and the actor himself. Dude has been acting since he was a child literally and the powerverse kept the same tariq character through all these years. We’ve literally seen dude grown up in front of our eyes. He went from a very very small role with little to no lines to having his own show. Hella impressive

Michael Rainey Jr., is that you?!

Ghost went from from smooth talking to everyone face-to-face to frantic, disrespectul sideways talk. It's not even the same personality.

Been rewatching the series, Ghost personality shift made sense because he started drinking heavy. That first season, Tasha & Tommy make subtle comments about is Ghost drinking again, subtlely making it sound like he had a drinking problem before we’re introfuced to him.

And then as things start spiraling out of control, he’s drinking more and more so he’s not the same level headed methodical guy we meet in Episode 1.

Plus he just never grieved Raina’s death.

Back
Top Bottom