POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

This episode was a cluster****. It kept jumping from scene to scene randomly.

Brayden and Riq sure do get around for having no cars.

Grand opening and grand closing for Salim's wack *** character.

Cane went to Clark Atlanta?

How are the Tejada's supposed to go back to being a family?

Riq didn't even acknowledge becoming a daddy?

Ghost unravelled when he started drinking again. Interested to see if they go down the same rabbit hole with Riq deciding to smoke.

and Brayden getting high off his own supply

Mad Monet pistol whipping that motel attendant till he’s bleeding in his own blood when we all know there is cameras in that office had me like 🧐

Then Mad Monet arguing with Dru & Diane in the motel room, then running away from Monet frantically when these rooms gotta be occupied right?!! 🧐

Then Cane dumb*** unloads almost a full clip into Dru & Diane car which should have alerted the police right?!? 🧐

But let me guess no police reports were filed, no ambulance were called, no eye witnesses to help with an investigation, and no cops pulling camera footage from the motel at all huh?! 🧐

Nevermind, lemme chalk it up to #BecausePower

Riq following in his father’s footsteps
Surprisingly I’m enjoying PowerBook 2 for what it is. Going in with zero expectations helps that as well.

I decided to watch the first episode cuz one of my boys was telling me about the foolery and I can't stop laughing at Tariq and Brayden shooting the choppers.

1719723097939.png

These _'s ain't do no type of acting training to look convincing. :lol:

I decided to watch the first episode cuz one of my boys was telling me about the foolery and I can't stop laughing at Tariq and Brayden shooting the choppers.

1719723097939.png

These _'s ain't do no type of acting training to look convincing. :lol:

Brayden was BARE faced at TETERBORO airport and no police report or investigation??? Smh. I just realized he didn’t have a mask on

Back
Top Bottom