POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Comment made me chuckle lol
IMG_0039.jpeg

IMG_0040.jpeg

-Man just caught the last 3 episodes and confirm I am humiliated that I watch this but will finish it now 🤦🏽‍♂️

-So let me get this straight, nyc police just placing Drew in Jail like a mtv scared straight visit and he kills 2 people?? Lol what???

-kane living in a 70 million dollar nyc penthouse but social media shows he at a community college is wild

-ive said it before. They need whole cast to merge with fast n furious series, they practically super heros at this point

That weird Cane speech did not stick the landing with the way him and his mother beef every week

Everyone shooting accuracy is set at 100 except the opps :rofl:

Diana: I can’t back to normal life after losing my baby and making that kid an orphan. Very next scene Diana catching bodies :rofl:

At least when Ghost & Tommy caught bodies, tbey’d be haunted by it. These kids just killing people like it’s a part of their daily routine.

Need Ghost to show up in the Finale #BecausePower

ONE MORE WEEK TO GO!

That weird Cane speech did not stick the landing with the way him and his mother beef every week

Everyone shooting accuracy is set at 100 except the opps :rofl:

Diana: I can’t back to normal life after losing my baby and making that kid an orphan. Very next scene Diana catching bodies :rofl:

At least when Ghost & Tommy caught bodies, tbey’d be haunted by it. These kids just killing people like it’s a part of their daily routine.

Need Ghost to show up in the Finale #BecausePower

ONE MORE WEEK TO GO!

This new generation built different. Poot was wrong in his take back in the wire :lol:

I love the way they treat school. Their incoming class only had 20 people. They have the same people in their classes every year?

The evolution of Meth's character the past two seasons has been funny. He was cool with shooting him, but choking him out was too much for him?

We should have gotten more of Noma's brother. He's more entertaining than most of these characters.

Mary and how dramatic that scene was :rofl:

I love the way they treat school. Their incoming class only had 20 people. They have the same people in their classes every year?

The evolution of Meth's character the past two seasons has been funny. He was cool with shooting him, but choking him out was too much for him?

We should have gotten more of Noma's brother. He's more entertaining than most of these characters.

Mary and how dramatic that scene was :rofl:
I just knew she was gonna go out like Keisha in New Jack City :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom