POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

1st ep was cool. Will be a decent watch.

Surprised how much went down in the 1st ep. Usually these kinds of shows unfold over time.

Ol' girl from 3LW get naked for nothin'!
:lol: i was thinkin the same thing
happy they got a dark skinned girl on there though
usually its some lightskinned chick

Last edited:
The women on this show ain't **** from his scheming, insecure wife to the lawyer he grew up with.

I wonder whats the connection to the dolphin keychain the camera showed at the end..

I wonder whats the connection to the dolphin keychain the camera showed at the end..
When Him and that mexican girl
who he dated back in the day
And now a laywer or whatever went to the aquarium
They both got matching key chains
They showed her having one on her purse
I'm sure his wife who already insecure
Gonna grill him and be all on his *** about where it came from
When she finds it in the crib

The show is ok, it seems pretty predictable right now.

His partner is skimming and will probably turn against him eventually
He's catching feels for the Puerto Rican girl and she will probably end up in helping his downfall
The wife will cheat because she feels unappreciated
The club will be part of his downfall because he wants to get into the limelight which will be a big mistake

All in all dude looks pretty sloppy so far for a kingpin...

The women on this show ain't **** from his scheming, insecure wife to the lawyer he grew up with.
What's crazy is that's JUST how it be in real life
Women are some untrustworthy creatures

Yep....one thing you gotta realize is that an attractive women is never "single" ....unless she's some Jesus freak she's ******* somebody lol

2nd eps was pretty good and while the story line seems cliche I still think there'll be some twist

Last edited:

When Him and that mexican girl
who he dated back in the day
And now a laywer or whatever went to the aquarium
They both got matching key chains
They showed her having one on her purse
I'm sure his wife who already insecure
Gonna grill him and be all on his *** about where it came from
When she finds it in the crib

Also, he dared her to steal the dolphin keychain back in middle school but she chickened out or something like that.

Show is a lot better than I thought it would be. Ghost's wife is most def a bird. Can't wait to see how this plays out

next weeks episodes might be :pimp:
i guess 50 is their mentor and the dad of ghosts driver
the dude who his wife be flirting with

I hope the writing stays on point the story has a lot of potential. Love the queens references in episode 2. This show holding me down until Sons comes back on

right now im with the partner dude is keepin it real with ghost..but at the same time dude is  in a tough situation...limelight or low-key people are gonna be interested in him

i think the fbi chick will be his main downfall...she's gonna eventually find out what he does..scheme on him then take him down

where are yall gettin that she's a lawyer from?

Last edited:
Show is pretty dope. The white dude reminds me of 8mile eminem lmao

show is really interesting.

Wifey chick is on point ever since i watched her in the Biggie movie Notorious..... them tiddiessssss :evil: :smokin :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom