POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Watched it and thought the episode was good.

Proctor had me ****ED up with what he did! Certified Scumbag for that, he took petty to an all time high!

I don’t give no DAMBS bout Tasha storyline at all.

Why does Ghost wear his assassin attire in broad DAYLIGHT his face not covered and started goin guns blazin tho?! Homie really don’t be thinkin out his scenarios at all.

I laughed my *** off when Ghost curved Tate with “I’m protecting you!” Tate didn’t have ish to say after he thought bought it lol

Dre bein Dre with his captain obvious *** with the Feds lol yooooo he’s gonna get clapped but I understand he’s doin it for his daughter tho.....he still a lil *****

I can’t stand Tariq! Dude wants to be a hood n**** so bad but rather blow his whole entire life away over some “I’m tryin be better than Ghost and Tommy!” Yooooo I would wring that lil fools neck with those expensive *** clothes he got on his back! Real talk!

I miss Angie y’all :frown: her and her petite yambs.

Why does Ghost try to be a better man tho? Like you gonna have to take out Jason, Vincent, and Tate because they are all gonna eff him over in the long run. Dude better jus take em out before it’s too late.

Very curious about the new dude. Either feds or a street dude lookin for revenge.
Tommy deff a fool for trusting LaLa. She gonna get him caught up some how.
Ghost losin it talkin to Ghost Angie. Dawg jus b season 1 Ghost and ****
Proctor tho! Cold blooded right there but looks like the unicorn gonna come into play. But curious how it’s gonna get back to Sax. Or maybe Proctor finds it and uses it against Sax...

Like wtf happened ? ...can barely tell they in NYC , might as well be set in Toledo :smh:

Only consistent all these years is the winter weather :lol:
its been cold for hella long
though in their defense
we really dont know how much ACTUAL time is passing
in "power canon" it could just be like a few months or 1 year
with how everything just keeps rolling along

Back
Top Bottom