POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I might need to rewatch this part. Was passively watching around this time. But what happened with the extortion dude, Tasha, the stripper and 2bit?

I didn’t follow that closely.
dude tryna extort
she cant come up with 1k in extortion money
i guess asked the stripper to look into dude around the block
learns he a pusher
tells tasha
tasha says i aint got 1k but can help u push weight
basically

I might need to rewatch this part. Was passively watching around this time. But what happened with the extortion dude, Tasha, the stripper and 2bit?

I didn’t follow that closely.

Street dude walks up on Tasha saying she gotta pay $1k a week to keep the business running or its gonna go down in flames. Tasha aint got the cash. Instead of paying up Tasha asks the street dude if she can move some weight for him. Street dude gives Tasha the weight. Tasha calls up the stripper for help presumably to move weight through the strip club.

Y’all who don’t like the show gotta stop coming in here every week complaining about the writing

Getting old

tenor.gif

Tommy vs Proctor was a GOAT unrealistic scene. Man's was getting shot up with a fully powered assaualt rifle and we were supposed to think he had a chance in with a water pistol? :lol:

Not to mention da neighbors would have called police early. Should have made it a public scene so it was more believable.

Edit: Bet we see Ghost's crib PRISTINE at the start of next episode.

Back
Top Bottom