POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I thought Dre was cooperating with the Feds from the very beginning. He has always played both side of the field. Dude just a streets scumbag.

Real Talk, when you’re arrested with a child (especially with the feds) a child is mostly likely to go with DCFS or in temporary custody. Thought y’all knew :lol:

I guess the show were implying that once a child is with DCFS, it’s hard to get your child back after the arrest (which is true in some cases).

What I don’t get it is how people just signing paperwork without even reading it or having a lawyer present.

How you big tyming without representation. :lol:

Last edited:
Grine Grine That was an illegal scare tactic. Keisha wasn't being arrested. Arrested for what? Being an accomplice to a murder where the actual perpetrator hasn't been arrested? Can they even prove Tommy did it?

The cops gambled on her emotions and it worked. They needed Keisha to talk so they could even indict Tommy on murder.

Grine Grine That was an illegal scare tactic. Keisha wasn't being arrested. Arrested for what? Being an accomplice to a murder where the actual perpetrator hasn't been arrested? Can they even prove Tommy did it?

The cops gambled on her emotions and it worked. They needed Keisha to talk so they could even indict Tommy on murder.

Yes and No. The Feds can arrest you on “reasonable” grounds. Even suspicions of you committing a crime, or is about to - perhaps money laundering in her case.

Who knows with this show...

- Damn I ain't think Lala was gon killed. I thought if they was gonna kill her it woulda been that night Tommy was about to do it in her shop.

- I knew Butch Jlo was eating cat

- This _ Dre stay cussin around his daughter. :lol: She done seen him murk people. Child scared for life.

- Man what the hell, a cop can't just take somebody's child because they don't wanna turn snitch. They had no grounds to threaten to take Lala son. :lol:

- So now Sax Bernie Fife *** work for Ghost. :lol: These writers something else.

And I ain't know they was splitting this season up 2 parts. I thought they was air all 15 episodes straight through. Gotta wait til January for the last 6.

I thought the plan was 10 episodes this year and the last 5 in 2020. I thought last night it said one more episode until the mid season series finale. I'm assuming we get an episode 9 on 10/27 and then the mid season series finale on 11/3 which is usually when most shows take their holiday break anyhow.

I mean Tasha told her she wasn’t built for this.... she told Tommy too... and his boys told him she was gonna mess things up.. which she did..

What got me was she begged and pleaded to live away from the life, Tommy buys her a house, then she complaining how boring it is. SO WHACK BUT ITS SO REAL HAHHAAHHA..

Great part with her telling her son things are different and he has to be careful. I felt that. Loved Tommy going to basketball practice spooking those lames.

I agree how she signing stuff no lawyer. They got her and let’s be honest it’s done all the time. And she didn’t tell Tommy.

is this foreshadowing for Tyrique? Wants to be in that life but not built for it...

Yes and No. The Feds can arrest you on “reasonable” grounds. Even suspicions of you committing a crime, or is about to - perhaps money laundering in her case.

Who knows with this show...
The standard is probable cause, not reasonable grounds. They didn't have anything on her at that point. It was definitely illegal as hell.

Lala had to have smashed 50.

her googly eyes damned near walked to the purse.

it would have been a better scene if she let it slide...told Tasha she’s going with her, walks to the purse and kills Tasha.

now that would have been a great way to spice this **** all the way up.

riq kills keisha and it’s riq and ghost vs tommy and cash

Tasha reminded me of Nino when he killed G-Money.

You cut side deal with the mfer! Didn't you!

C_QJ4k_VwAARZ2O.jpg

Glad Lala is finally done :rofl:

Episode was one of the better ones this season but still has holes. How is Tariq going to sell to his teacher man.... what part of the game is that Tasha?? Tommy is going to lose it, i'm sure he is going to try to murk Ghost now. Ghost is also stupid for derailing Tate's Governor chances, glad Tate didn't take that sitting down and canceled Christmas on the QCP. Will discuss more after a few days so people don't get this episode spoiled.

Did anyone notice that Tasha left one of her earrings in the house after she killed keisha

Last edited:
2 gunshots 30 seconds aparts and all is good in the burbs. No telling how long after Tommy shows up and still nothing?

Tasha took the papers why? Cant be fingerprints. She went over there beat on the door, touched the door with her whole hand and grabbed the knob while leaving

2 episodes ago Tommy and Ghost were both broke af with no money sold a bunch of product had half taken then had to rob a campaign party for the rest. Very next episode ghost writing blank checks and Tommy paying off homes in the burbs straight cash. Oh and a brand new Porsche (thats not obvious)

How you signing ANYTHING without reading it first

Head fed has no issue with blanca illegally obtaining DNA but looks down on everything Saxe did (i mean yeah he did get like 5 people killed). Didnt even ask how she got it though

How exactly did Tariq's blood happen to be at the scene of Ray Ray murder? They didnt get in a fist fight or anything. He shot him and that was it so how/where his blood come from?

What teacher gonna be on board instantly like that to sell dope :sick: cmon man. Dude didnt even hesitate just immediately grabbed the phone and started texting. Like you didnt even come across it could be a setup? Teacher just gonna be on board selling dope for anonymous .. yeah ok

Remember back when Ghost had a drawer full of burners and he switched every other day? Now he's mindlessly riding round in a GM vehicle with on-star talking about coverups alibies and murkin folks on the phone.

Frank Lucas (Denzel) said "never over the phone, you hear me."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom