POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

It’s just unrealistic Tasha and Ghost had no concern for the youngest child. Like zero. They should have popped both daughters at this rate. The show acted like she didn’t exist.

If anyone hasn’t motivation to be a pissed off vengeful person, it would be her.

Did the youngest daughter even have lines? I always forget she’s even part of the cast. I don’t even know her age :lol:

Power book 2 cast revealed...Paige on there....wonder if they got her to sign the noodz clause?

still not watching though

I gotta go with this:

1:30 mark.....unbelievably hilarious :rofl:

giphy (20).gif

Im still mad they didnt just air this s*** superbowl week like mfs werent gonna watch it. My damn subscription renewed on the 8th, stupid episode aired on the 9th :angry:

Makes absolutely no sense that they were start to pin it on Dre then immediately try and pin it on Q. Dre being dead would be better with no one to go against their statements, as well as he skipped the feds and punched blanca.

Tasha a dummy thinkin Q just gonna take the fall for her. And 20 min before that pleading with tommy to think about her kids if she die but was ready to take Q away from his lil girl

They arresting Tasha based off what evidence? No murder weapon, no eye witness, meh motive.

The whole Tariq in college is a joke

Idc what perspective theory yall say about Tasha/Tommy dialogue, it should not change how the scene plays out. No way should she have facing forward this time, same for every other scene changing up episode to episode.

Ghost leaving Tasha nothing was :rofl:
Tariq having to graduate was even better - but ruined by him immediately being enrolled.

Im not watching anything else related unless i catch it free somehow.

So are they still holding on to this 6 months nonsense now considering Riq is attending college? :lol::lol:

****, until yesterday I thought she was the one that killed Ghost because she's so damn neglected :rofl:
Screenshot_20200213-065920_Twitter.jpg

Who would have guessed that this kid would be going to school six months later. when you look at that progression of the kids, it's laughable that Courtney can even say this show takes place in a six-month period with a straight face. Tariq was literally 13 years old in season 1

More Saxe :stoneface:

Ghost is dead, Kanan is dead, Tasha is in jail, Tariq is at school and Tommy (the dude who is literally killed almost a hundred people yet the Feds barely care about him) is across the country. everyone involved in their drug empire, RICO case is either dead, in jail or left New York. They better have a very good reason to have Saxe on the show.

Let me guess, Saxe goes to jail and offers two-bit a deal and finds a way to get him killed like he has a part of dozen other people.

Im still mad they didnt just air this s*** superbowl week like mfs werent gonna watch it. My damn subscription renewed on the 8th, stupid episode aired on the 9th :angry:

Makes absolutely no sense that they were start to pin it on Dre then immediately try and pin it on Q. Dre being dead would be better with no one to go against their statements, as well as he skipped the feds and punched blanca.

Tasha a dummy thinkin Q just gonna take the fall for her. And 20 min before that pleading with tommy to think about her kids if she die but was ready to take Q away from his lil girl

They arresting Tasha based off what evidence? No murder weapon, no eye witness, meh motive.

The whole Tariq in college is a joke

Idc what perspective theory yall say about Tasha/Tommy dialogue, it should not change how the scene plays out. No way should she have facing forward this time, same for every other scene changing up episode to episode.

Ghost leaving Tasha nothing was :rofl:
Tariq having to graduate was even better - but ruined by him immediately being enrolled.

Im not watching anything else related unless i catch it free somehow.

So where was all that overlap between her and Paz? How did she even know Ghost left Paz anything?

By the way to you have a firestick? There is no reason for you to be paying for this nonsense.

What's the premise?

Back
Top Bottom