POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Mannnn this is so cringe. The amount of plot amor each character has.

- Why would MJB care how Riq is moving the product again? Just pay on time and keep it pushing. Am I missing something

- MJB logic be like ...my kids are incompetent, but let’s have them handle the drugs and the money. 🙃

- Sax out here being made a comedic relief after being the most meticulously detective once upon a time. If they just don’t bug the rooms and call it a day. They’d have all the answers in a week. No codes no nothing. He doesn’t even need his niece.

Mary put her kids phones 5 feet away from them to keep them focus :lol:

white boy said it's like Die Hard :lol:

6bc1e596b3fec5b1-600x338.jpg

Last edited:
MJB should just have scenes with the oldest son. Her being overly involved in the youngest twos personal life doesn’t do much of anything for the plot.

They pop up so much at the school they should’ve just wrote one of the kids in as a student. It’s asinine.

Riq still ain’t smashed nothin...
He’s nothing like his father

He’s about to smash that teacher , ugh the writing of this show lmao

2Bit may have graduated to 8Bit for the sake of this thread , he parlayed the P for certain ....NT might have to put some respect on his name

I’m still confused as to Wth was the point of 2Bit taking the stand
To push the trial towards Tariq but to move the light from Tasha.

Also love how homegirl pretty much said Tariq was shady and couldn't be trusted. Also like how Tasha used to do Ghost. I hope they keep this thread up. Tariq = Ghost.

BS his dad was the biggest dealer in NYC
married with a wife, politician, club owner etc

He still had time to bend a bish over and give her that work

ghost ain’t touch a brick for seasons. He copped a lace front. And he was getting punker by other bosses. Of course he had time.

riq >>>> ghost.

Anybody get the feeling that Mary J husband is really down low?

Of course a future plot twist is that the the cop is lovers between both and that's why he feels so passionate about the family business.

Back
Top Bottom