POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Tariq could end the recession with his skills, got his own crypto coin to move kilos and kilos of weight

What kind of dummies they got on NYC law enforcement? They been trying to get Ghost, Tariq since 2015 and still can’t piece it together as these folks are doing crimes in Broad daylight

I couldn’t remember what Force was (or that I watched it :lol: ) and found this in an article when I googled it

Power” is equal parts Shakespeare, Elmore Leonard and David Simon, a story of tragic coincidences and bloody consequences set in a chaotic criminal underworld.

1680587416695.gif

Tariq could end the recession with his skills, got his own crypto coin to move kilos and kilos of weight

What kind of dummies they got on NYC law enforcement? They been trying to get Ghost, Tariq since 2015 and still can’t piece it together as these folks are doing crimes in Broad daylight

the-usual-suspects-usual-suspects.gif

Idk if any one watched the pod but they had Blanca on and apparently she’s going to be in Force.
I’m not even sure how that one ended. I think I made it to the last episode but never watched because it was just over the top without the foolishness of Waterhead’s spinoff. Last thing I remember I when variant G-eazy lost his girl while getting shot at on the whip

The white lady cop gotta be dirty and working for some criminals to sabotage cuz ain’t no way shorty that inept n oblivious…Ppl come to her with evidence n suspects every episode n she’s like NOPE! Let’s stare at pictures in a supply closet instead n do nothing :lol: :smh:

Then they paired her with Blanca to form the dynamic duo of bad investigating…They make bumazz Saxe look like Sherlock Holmes

The need to cancel Force, just bring Tommy back to NYC.

The writers on that show seem to have no idea who the Target audience for Power is, and why people still watch.

The writing on Power is bad, interesting/funny characters carry the show. But on Force, most of the characters are uninteresting and unfunny. So all you are left with is bad writing

The need to cancel Force, just bring Tommy back to NYC.

The writers on that show seem to have no idea who the Target audience for Power is, and why people still watch.

The writing on Power is bad, interesting/funny characters carry the show. But on Force, most of the characters are uninteresting and unfunny. So all you are left with is bad writing
They had the easy oop initially too…Folks was looking forward to Tommy shenanigans in LA riding around in that whip, it was all so simple :lol: :smh:

Tommy had plot armor in the original and wasn’t even the main character :smh:
And it worked well because he wasn’t getting 100% of the screentime. His character was actually fun to watch. With Force though once he became the main character that same plot armor made the show trash.

The white lady cop gotta be dirty and working for some criminals to sabotage cuz ain’t no way shorty that inept n oblivious…Ppl come to her with evidence n suspects every episode n she’s like NOPE! Let’s stare at pictures in a supply closet instead n do nothing :lol: :smh:

Then they paired her with Blanca to form the dynamic duo of bad investigating…They make bumazz Saxe look like Sherlock Holmes

Blanca and Saxe's yambs been plotting on Tariq for months.

Didn't eem know he was working on Wall Street with Wee Bray until Councilman Tate told them. :lol: :smh:

Forgot about the switcharoo they pulled with Theo/Redman, I was like am I tripping cause the **** already looked like CGI when it was Redman. Anyways, they can wrap that storyline tf up. Especially since it ain’t gonna be Redman.

Tommy canceling Christmas all over the Windy City as the new drug kingpin, while procuring new yambs, gaining a new BFF, reconciling with his brother (who is also a brotha) and his nephew in a matter of like 2 weeks.

I was going to watch a couple minute recap before it returned but this post is perfect. Thank you for saving me time!

Back
Top Bottom