POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I f*** with Omari but you have to NEGOTIATE better. Simple as that. People not trying to do any favors out here.

You have to rest on your laurels

Better drug dealer based on what metrics?

Better rotation of women? Sure. But that should be expected since Riq is under 21 on a college campus :lol:

How is Riq a better shooter? He has way less bodies too.

Ghost was under 21 at one point in his life as well, ya know.

The Tommy Tasha reunion/Treaty dialogue :ohwell::ohwell::rofl::rofl::sick::sick:

Hitman Tasha byke

They all turned on Riq :sick::sick::sick:

Brayden :pimp:

2-Bit :lol::lol:

Feds 0-50 trying to bring down the St Patricks

Junior Valdez

Next Season should be just as wild..

Last edited:
Last 2 episodes hit Starz or did they just end up online?

I think the PowerTV subreddit was deleted as a result... :lol:

Everybody pointing fingers when all of the issues stem from all of them lying about stupid #$%^&

Im pretty sure that Effie is Noma’s daughter

Pretty sure detective Junior is Ghost and Angelas son.

Im pretty sure that Effie is Noma’s daughter

Pretty sure detective Junior is Ghost and Angelas son.
Effie plot makes the most sense but they will have to explain how easily she stood by when they smoked her Italian pops..

Junior plot would be a stretch BUT CUZPOWER whatever Saxe sent him could lead to that

Effie plot makes the most sense but they will have to explain how easily she stood by when they smoked her Italian pops..

Junior plot would be a stretch BUT CUZPOWER whatever Saxe sent him could lead to that
I think Effie recently learned of this after the Italy trip. Im going to rewatch again. And yes Saxe prolly knew somehow. Same storyline how Zeke wasnt the nephew but the son. Maybe Angela moved away because she was pregnant with Junior?

I think Effie recently learned of this after the Italy trip. Im going to rewatch again. And yes Saxe prolly knew somehow. Same storyline how Zeke wasnt the nephew but the son. Maybe Angela moved away because she was pregnant with Junior?
I could def see that more that Kate's black son plot LOOOOOOOL/SPOILER]

“Cane never has to know” :lol:

Tariq supposedly the smartest guy in every room & didn’t see that one?

They’re just gonna keep him dumbing him down whenever they need to advance the “plot”

Back
Top Bottom