POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Another #BecausePower moment

Tariq’s voicemail in season 2 very clearly has him pronounce it as “Ty-riq” like how his grandmother “incorrectly” pronounces it now.

It’s just hilarious when you see crew/production members act like they have a dream team production and there’s key continuity errors like this.

She terrible but at least she can blame intoxication and clearly doesn’t give a F about anything…The rest of these ladies supposed to be smart, “bosses” who claim they all about family but can’t even keep track of their kids :lol: :smh:

That makes her better? :lol:

Raq tried to keep Kanan out the game, Monet was still a provider while their pops was locked up. Tasha might be second worse cuz she looked down on Ghost for tryna turn legal and told turned Tariq against his father.

That makes her better? :lol:

Raq tried to keep Kanan out the game, Monet was still a provider while their pops was locked up. Tasha might be second worse cuz she looked down on Ghost for tryna turn legal and told turned Tariq against his father.
None of them are better than the other, they all trash mothers

Raq sent yo to kill a cop who is also his pops , ain’t try to keep him from a damn thing :lol: :smh:

Monet….I don’t even wanna start on her, can’t think of 1 good mom quality she’s shown yet

Tasha a half smart chicken head like Ghost said

Her own Moms an alcoholic that can’t even pronounce her grandkids names right

N Lala left her child to be an orphan from not minding her business and chasing D

None of them are better than the other, they all trash mothers

Raq sent yo to kill a cop who is also his pops , ain’t try to keep him from a damn thing :lol: :smh:

Monet….I don’t even wanna start on her, can’t think of 1 good mom quality she’s shown yet

Tasha a half smart chicken head like Ghost said

Her own Moms an alcoholic that can’t even pronounce her grandkids names right

N Lala left her child to be an orphan from not minding her business and chasing D

Wait, Raq did try to keep Kanan out the game in the beginning, she told him to go school, he was bout to some private school he ain't listen and he was dealing on his own.

Monet is a very loving mother, every now and then she gotta put some discipline down.

Last edited:
Wait, Raq did try to keep Kanan out the game in the beginning, she told him to go school, he was bout to some private school he ain't listen and he was dealing on his own.

Monet is a very loving mother, every now and then she gotta put some discipline down.

This chick got young old face. Can't tell if Mary's daughter or sister.

Not sure if this was ever posted here:lol:
Always wild when the Tejada’s & Tariq say “I’m broke!” but designer from head to toe. Still jus can never get over that, like fam jus sell ya clothes on Grailed, eBay, or StockX 😂

I forgot Courtney Kemp said the original Power took place over 6 months. I know we say #becausepower for a lot, but that’s just an absurd timeline.

The show aired from June 2014 through February 2020. Some of the actors and actresses were young children. No way you can claim the plot took place in 6 months when the show filmed over 5.5 years :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom