-Bills
-Student Loans
-Car
-House
-Help family
-Investments
-Establish a Charity

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

if i win... i would throw one of the craziest summits in vegas...
and than the after party in miami

and than rent a cruise ship and take every NTer around the world
laugh.gif

I played mega millions the other day when I saw a sign in 7 11 and for the first time I thought about all the bad things that could happen if you came intoalot of money like the special I saw on E called like "The lottery gift and curse"

But you can count me for in 5 powerball in DC and 5 mega millions in MD
laugh.gif

And if I won I would have my Lawyer/Financial Team get the money so I could be annonymous

Just the thought of not having to worry about money makes me smile

And as far as cising ppl on niketalk I would just have an unbelievable party that would invite everyone too

I bought 5 today... We'll see
pimp.gif

First and foremost, no more jobs. My job would be to help people out.

I would take care of my immidate family's debt. I'd also cut a check to any of my other family members I've seen in the last year.
I would then cop a new ride for all my friends.
Then I'd donate some to a few charities.
And then leave the rest build through investments while continuing to donate money to people/organizations that need it.

I'd also go out on Christmas day and give like 25 cards with $1,000 in each. To random people or homeless people.

BTW, this would be copped
pimp.gif

panasonic-150-inch-plasma.jpg

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I can honestly say I WOULD NOT look out for people on this forum. I mean seriously I don't know y'all. My mom would get hooked up though. Seriously hooked up.
i would

id still have enuff money to hoook up moms and both sides of my family are you serious?

nobody needs 100 mill +

depends on how you live i guess, id def help out folks on NT, thats just me though. As much as i love (#$&# id love to help out people in need, strangers, or regulars on a forum i visit

Most ppl on NT are doing okay. To not be harsh, but we NTers pay in excess of $100 regularly for shoes and don't deserve a donation. I am one of them so don't get it wrong. Rather give it to accredited organizations.
I used to...I ain't bought a pair of shoes in over a year. I just love NT general.
laugh.gif

I'd hook some of ya'll up. I would not mind givin a few of ya'll $1000 a piece. I'd still be filthyrich afterwards, and not to mention I'm the definition of a cheapskate. I probably wouldn't even spend $100K in one year, real talk.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I can honestly say I WOULD NOT look out for people on this forum. I mean seriously I don't know y'all. My mom would get hooked up though. Seriously hooked up.
i would

id still have enuff money to hoook up moms and both sides of my family are you serious?

nobody needs 100 mill +

depends on how you live i guess, id def help out folks on NT, thats just me though. As much as i love (#$&# id love to help out people in need, strangers, or regulars on a forum i visit

Most ppl on NT are doing okay. To not be harsh, but we NTers pay in excess of $100 regularly for shoes and don't deserve a donation. I am one of them so don't get it wrong. Rather give it to accredited organizations.
I used to...I ain't bought a pair of shoes in over a year. I just love NT general.
laugh.gif

I'd hook some of ya'll up. I would not mind givin a few of ya'll $1000 a piece. I'd still be filthy rich afterwards, and not to mention I'm the definition of a cheapskate. I probably wouldn't even spend $100K in one year, real talk.
Word. I'd live in a reasonable sized house outside the city. I'd have solar panels and all kinds of other energy saving stuff so that waymy cost of living would be next to none. I'd drive a smaller car as well. I don't need to be flashy or noticed. I just like being me
pimp.gif

Can't play powerball in CA...so Mega Millions is what I'll drop a buck on...but if I was ever blessed, I'd personally buy-out Brett Favre to falloff the face of the earth.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Can't play powerball in CA...so Mega Millions is what I'll drop a buck on...but if I was ever blessed, I'd personally buy-out Brett Favre to fall off the face of the earth.
12719_056.jpg

I'm buying 20 tickets. I don't care what the odds are. 20 bucks isn't breaking me.

I would force my parents into retirement...not like they wouldn't do it anyways.

I'd buy a 3 houses all next to each other here in Indianapolis probably unless my family wants otherwise....one for me, one for my sister and nephew, andone for my parents. They'd be about a million per.

Another house in Terre Haute, IN for my fraternity's chapter.

I'll get another house in ATL...deck that **+@ OUT. Have a GT Bentley, Lambo, Bugati, and probably like a Maserati for daily driving.

Put in on a club and chill in VIP. Donate to my local church and HS (Lawrence North). Hook up my friends with whips or whatever and toss my aunts and unclessome cash.

That's about it.

Originally Posted by dreClark

I would make it rain bars of gold.
laugh.gif
you tryna end up on that top 10 lottery tragedy list huh

anybody get hit with a bar has a case against you and will end up rich off your winnings
laugh.gif

Yes, but I would instantly upstage them BMF boys.

The kings of making it rain.

pimp.gif

That is my goal. Run up in Magic City, or Onyx.

Breifaces full of gold bars.

Straight concussing ##*# left and right.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Yes, but I would instantly upstage them BMF boys.

The kings of making it rain.

pimp.gif

That is my goal. Run up in Magic City, or Onyx.

Breifaces full of gold bars.

Straight concussing ##*# left and right.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2dqovvc.jpg

Man, I wanna hit that Jackpot so bad. I'd take the cash option easy. forget that 30payments over 30yrs nonsense

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Man, I wanna hit that Jackpot so bad. I'd take the cash option easy. forget that 30payments over 30yrs nonsense

pretty much... because if you die.. aint no one else getting the rest of the money... and i will def have a gold bar hanging from my neck..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

pretty much... because if you die.. aint no one else getting the rest of the money... and i will def have a gold bar hanging from my neck..
laugh.gif
no it goes to your estate usually

Back
Top Bottom