Powerball's drawing for $222 Million is TODAY (Wednesday). Vol. 222,000,000

From what number to what number can you pick? Also how many total numbers do you have to pick? thanks

you usually have up to an hour before they draw to get a ticket

you gotta pick 6 #s total including the powerball number

Yeh its crazy that its always some old %@@ person that can't even begin to know what to do with the money

I'm hoping to be that young person to win.

We need some quick answers in here cause I dont know how to play this shhh
laugh.gif

I got my own tickets plus, i'm in a pools....so hopefully i'll be picking LAMBO next week yeah!!

okay 6 total numbers and from those numbers what are the range you got to pick from? 0 to what?

some rules:

1. Choose 5 numbers from 1 to 59 and 1 Powerball[emoji]174[/emoji] number from 1 to 39 on a Powerball play slip or just ask for a "Quick Pick".

2. Get a Power Play[emoji]174[/emoji] for just $1 more! Ask for a Power Play or check the Power Play box on your play slip. Prize-winning matches, except the jackpot, will bemultiplied 2 to 5 times!+ The "Match 5" prize with the Power Play option now has a set 5X multiplier, pushing the second prize with the Power Playoption to $1 million.**

For my state the DRAWING is at 11pm EST... ONE HOUR before is when they stop letting you buy

remember folks its $113 million if you take cash upfront, which is what ya boy banks will be doing

Buying 2 from three seperate places.. Stop at places you normally wouldnt.. most seem to win from places that were almost an afterthought.

everyone in this thread will be getting $250-500 ore more paypaled to them if I win.. guranteed

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Buying 2 from three seperate places.. Stop at places you normally wouldnt.. most seem to win from places that were almost an afterthought.

everyone in this thread will be getting $250-500 ore more paypaled to them if I win.. guranteed

Make it a G
pimp.gif

Welp...I genuinely hope that one of us wins. I'd love to see a young cat hit the lottery.

Good luck, NT.

Some MOTHER with 100 kids probably won.. been spending $1000 a month since their births hoping for this day

5 6 12 16 21 -PB7

ALL BIRTHDAY numbers.. low in the count.. UNBELIEVABLE. not one 30, 40 or 50...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Keep your day jobs. I gurantee you come tomorrow a old lady with numerous kidsliving retired spending her medicaid on lottery tickets won this one

None of my numbers matched... does that win a prize? Like a worst losing ticket consolation prize?

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

"put the lottery tickets there to tease us"

- I haven't checked my numbers yet (2 tickets), but I'll be LUCKKKKY if I match 1 white ball
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

- ...and you're right, some hillbilly in Wyoming will undoubtedly win.
grin.gif

- Na mean
nerd.gif
, at least let my dude Jerome in the PJ's hit; let's switch it up alittle. The past few mega-winners have been country-bumpkins...not that I have anything against down-home folk, if we have one extreme let's have theother, at least occasionally.

Back
Top Bottom